Topic: The feck is going on

Alias deleted. It looks like both muscular_intersex and muscular_female serve a valid purpose as tags and should be kept. I also implicated muscular_intersex to --> muscles since muscular_female is already implicated.

Any help restoring images that should be tagged with muscular_intersex is appreciated. I got only some them and I'm pretty sure there's a lot of images still out there which could use the tag.

------------------

Also, thanks to those who gave feedback. It's good to know what's working and what doesn't. I know that the tag discussions/aliases/implications stuff getting dropped has been particularly frustrating in the recent past. It's going to take a little bit to prove that's changing, albeit slowly.

It's also good to know that communicating the verdict on implications/aliases is helpful to users instead of just quietly doing it in the background. I was guessing that it would be, because I remembered a few instances where people were asking for that type of communication over the last few years. I know I always found it useful when I was a member to hear the verdict of 'whatever happened to that one' etc after investing so much time and energy into discussing it. It keeps things more transparent and it keeps the community involved. Especially since there's usually a waiting period after it's proposed to give everyone time to see it/weigh in before a final decision is made, so it's easy to not be aware if it's still pending or was handled weeks ago. And then if it's dropped for months, it can feel like it wasted your time. So, it's fair to at least communicate what happened to it when it does get handled. I also think that putting a little something in the thread itself helps to keep a better record of what and why the decision was made for the benefit of future tag discussions. So, those were a few of my reasons. Good to hear the feedback though, both good and bad. Thanks y'all.

Updated by anonymous