Topic: Cloaca vs. Genital slit vs. "It's a girl now" PSA

I see no problem with tagging them ambiguous_gender as long as:

• The same character isn't tagged with pussy/penis
  • The slit/cloaca doesn't actually look like a pussy
  • There are no secondary characteristics to fall back on (physical build, beard, breasts, etc.)

Most of these would override real anatomical technicalities simply because it is so uncommon to find them in art (even with ferals).

Likewise I think the following should hold true:

For genital_slit

• Should not be tagged with pussy or cloaca (except possibly when it is separate, but those are usually tagged with anus for convenience)
  • May be ambiguous_gender if there is no penis visible, but if given masculine characteristics it may be tagged with male.
  • Anus may or may not be present (it isn't always going to be obvious anyways)

For cloaca

• Should not be tagged with pussy , anus, or genital_slit
  • May have an intrormittent organ present, which for convenience we tag with penis
  • May have urine/feces coming out of the same hole, because that's really what it does.

For cuntboy

• If it looks like a pussy, tag it as a pussy (and cuntboy/female as appropriate). Avians, scalies, dragons, etc. still have to follow this guideline regardless of real-life anatomical differences.
  • If it's more ambiguous, for tagging purposes assume it's a pussy or notify an admin if you aren't sure.

As for cloaca_juice, I'm not against using the tag but I don't think it will get much use. I do believe that if we are going to start using a tag like that, it shouldn't be just "the bird version of pussy_juice". If it looks like a pussy it still gets pussy_juice (in other words, no cloaca_juice + pussy).

Also, if the pussy/cloaca is obscured in a way that you can't see which one it is, assume it's a pussy and tag with pussy_juice. This is only meant to keep tagging consistent with how it is treated elsewhere.

Flammie said:
"If you changed the character to some completely ambiguous object and left that slit there people would call it a vagina"

Holy shit these are some genius arguments

I'm not sure what your point is; this is more/less how pussy is tagged here. We're biased towards mammalian anatomy because we are human and that is what is going to be the most familiar to us (doubly so because it is actually what the majority of artists draw).

We tag based on these assumptions because it helps to keep tagging consistent, and reduces conflict/confusion. In ambiguous cases we will usually default to human anatomy, both for simplicity and because we would rather that then users believing that they need to hunt down and study obscure text/photos in order to contribute here.

Flammie said:
Are you braindead? Lol.

This comment is unnecessary. Please keep the discussion here civil and on-topic.

Updated by anonymous