Topic: How to have sex with your favorite charachters. A dream controlling "tutorial".

Hello Everyone!

So i just had sex with byzil in a dream. It was a very amazing experience. So i tought why wouldn't i share the technique of dream controlling here with you guys. ( I didn't learned this skill i just developed it :D )
So let's get into this.
I hope you'll find this "tutorial" helpful. :)

[color=07BDFA]First step:

"It's too good to be true. I must be dreaming"

The first step to gain control of your dreams is realiseing that you are dreaming while you are asleep. This is the hardest step so it might take a while.
How to do that? Well the answer is pretty easy. You know that sometimes things are too good or bad in a dream to be true. If you realise that something is too good or bad that you must be in a dream, you have completed the first and most important step to gain controll over your dreams. The more times you realise that you are in a dream the more likely you will relise it again later.

[color=07BDFA]Second step

"He is not here.I sad HE IS NOT HERE. Voila he really is not here now"

Now that you know you are dreaming you can try to gain controll over your dream. So to take controll over your dream you have to train your willpower wich can be done in many ways. In my case my back was hurting and that annoyed me. So i tought i will cure myself so i started useing my willpower to concentrate on my hurting back and sad: " it will recover" and i imagined my back beeing cured with a healing green light, and my back stopped hurting after 2 weeks. The dream controlling just came with this mental excercise. But enough of me.
So you can try to concentrate on pain if you have any. Or you can just concentrate on something else for example on a grain of sand and try to move it :D It will not move ofcourse but it's good for practise.
So if you have enough willpower and you know that you are in a dream you can try to modify your dream. First start with small things like close the door to baricate yourself if something is chasing you or just erase the thing what is chasing you. Or try to create some little things like a sheet of paper which doesn't have may details.At first you will have to concentrate very hard but it will be easier after sometime.

[color=07BDFA]Third step

"So let me create a battleship for us real quick"

So after you can do small thing in a dream you can try to create or modify bigger things, and you can try to stop the story of the dream and try to create a "pocket dream dimension" where you can do anything. You can also try to summon your chosen charachter but to do this more easily read the "Boosters" Section. Well actually this is the last step if you can controll the story of your dream and you can creat bigger things you are good to go.

"Boosters"

I don't know how to call these so let's just call them boosters.
Booster 1
"So now turn over and show me the booty"

Pre imagine the charachter in 3D while you are awake so your brain can render him/her more easier in your dream.
Booster 2
"Let's make that car explode"

Just imagine things anytime anywhere. For example while you are walking home try to imagine that you are moveing things or create an imagined tree somwhere or just play "shooting things whit a rocket - Michel Bay edition" or you can imagine naughty stuff anywhere. ;) Just have fun with your imagination. The more you imagine things the more likely to have a controllable dream at night.
Booster 3
"Sleep well princess":D

Try to get in bed relatively early.Slepp until you think you slept enough. Dreams in the morning are the easiest to controll.

Booster 4
"Wakey wakey"

Try to get up every night at the same time so you have another chanche to focus on what you want.
Booster 5
"The don't fap challange"

If you don't fap a cuple of days you will more likely to dream about erotic things so you can try to take contoll over the action.

(Booster)

If you cum in your mouth you can have a very good sleep i don't know why :D

Other things

Comment: You will not be able to controll every dream of yours i think It will be hard to achieve controllable dreams. Sometimes it requies years of practise and a lot of willpower (Just like trieing to do autofellatio :D If you can controll your dreams too feel free to share your techniques, tips and tricks.

You can create a dreammap on google mymaps if you
recognize where are you in your dreams. Here is mine: A sneak peak into my head
(Btw it is in hungarian)

This is all i could say. I hope you'ill find this usefull.

(My english is not perfect so i hope i was understandable. Please tell me where did i made mistakes)

Updated by user 22273