Topic: Advanced tag discussion: Mutually-exclusive Body Types/Styles (anthro, feral, human, humanoid, taur, 'semi-anthro' etc.)

Note: There aren't much 'real anthro' examples of this character, may do one of these with renamon instead later on-
-

Long explanation

Another example of 'semi-anthro' style

post #868654

Not as 'anthro' (in the human sense, not zoomorphic sense), as ones like post #868652 - note humanoid legs, hips, waist, arms/forearms, wrist, fingers

compare with post #868662

Much closer zoomorphically to feral, than the above

-

post #868656 seems to be much closer to 'anthro' than feral to me, but not to the same extent as ones like post #609353 and post #636148

(note the differences of humanoid hands + hind-paws in both, with breasts in the first, and a flatter torso in the second)

-

Arguably, there's a high probability someone (who perhaps isn't as aware of the subtle differences) would say everything sans the feral (or maybe even that one too) are just anthro, and tag them as such

Which isn't wrong at all, because the definition and scope for the term 'anthro' is so wide/broad.
It would be silly to blame someone for 'miscategorization'

What I am proposing however, is tagging the ambiguous cases like these with multiple body types

Perhaps, in addition to 'semi-anthro' or whatever the new name is. (see my explanations + links above for why just having separate anthro+feral tags would be a bit infeasible in this case [tl;dr the tags are too huge])

-

So with that in mind,

Think it would break anything?

Updated by anonymous