Topic: Not_Furry not used enough, Feral is over-broad and Anthro is vague

If I wanted to search for Furry as in the genre characters that were involved in zoosexual situations this is especially hard to do with the current tag definitions which put any animal depictions in with feral (the way I use the term is specific to Furry as in the genre just in cases with more non-human animal anatomy).

This would make a little bit more sense if there were a Furry tag but considering most the site is Furry it would be rather redundant.

Furthermore this could be accomplished in reverse with Anthro except that its usage is limited for practical purposes. When Anthro is used on a post seems to be rather vague.

I'd like to discuss this. My proposal:
Use the tag animal for real-world animal depictions.
Feral only refers to Furry (As in the genre) characters in mostly nonhuman animal-like physical form.
Anthro only refers to Furry (As in the genre) characters in mostly human-like physical form.
These would be an extremely broad tag but its about as useful to me as the gender tags.
Make it imply another tag, Anthropomorphic which includes any anthropomorphic characters including inanimate ones.

Updated by titanmelon