Topic: Not_Furry not used enough, Feral is over-broad and Anthro is vague

I don't have a specific proposal because I have no idea how to approach the problem yet.

@Qmannn I appropriate being helpful with searching but I was only giving an example.

@parasprite The real tag is basically for photos. I just mean natural depictions instead of anthropomorphic animals. Feral for all meaningful purposes is a Furry term and always applies to anthropomorphic animals. It would then be more useful to have a tag (I proposed "animal") to mean naturally depicted.

But let me be more specific. On Not_Furry's wiki it mentions Feral as indicating that it is Furry and therefor should not be included in the Not_Furry tag. However bestiality implies Feral by its definition on this site which includes stuff like this: post #876389. So which is it?

Then Anthro takes the vague stance of everything anthropomorphic while in the same wiki noting its common usage as to being mostly human or bipedal. So if we include inanimate objects some don't even have legs so it is vague.

So then we come full circle what is Not_Furry? Not_Furry's wiki is incredibly obvious to me and would include posts like this post #876414 or this post #875641. The feral category is full of such posts. If feral wasn't defined so over-broad then no one would have ever thought to make bestiality imply feral.

Updated by anonymous