Topic: Wiki Standards: Policy, Editing and Content

Genjar

Former Staff

titanmelon said:
Yeah, since this is sort of a macro-topic, things are starting to get more complicated when they become interlinked

But weren't there actual formatting guidelines in the OP? Those seem to be gone now. Maybe I'm thinking of some other thread, or the preview that parasprite posted.

We did, but nothing 'official' and/or conclusive was agreed by everyone (i.e. the entire purpose of this forum)

Very few things are directly declared 'official' by the admins. They seem to prefer it if we can work these things out on our own.

Two admins and a few users supported the use of that standard, and nobody has spoken against it. That seems like a consensus.

thought it would be a good idea to make sure at least the active members agree via statement about the formatting in relation to capitalization as well as the tag/underscore syntax

Is that necessary? I rarely reply to topics (such as aliases and implications) if there's already a consensus that I agree with, and I've kind of assumed that it's the same for others.

________

Anyway, here's my reasoning for pruning down the latest Gangbang edit. The addition was:

May be consensual, or forced.

It is tagged for all types of gangbangs, and there's nothing that suggests otherwise. Gang_rape is already listed in related tags, and it implies gangbang. Therefore, the first line is redundant.

Happy_sex almost never applies to gangbangs. Those tend to be solo_focus, which excludes happy_sex. Less than 0.5% of gangbangs are tagged as happy_sex. Only listing tags that are actually related seems like a good guideline.

Fucked_silly and looking_pleasured are a bit more common, but I dunno if either is common enough. I kept those in the related tags anyway.

And the tags related to gang_rape should be listed in the gang_rape entry, not in gangbang.

Updated by anonymous