Topic: Creating Better Tags for intersex and trans characters

Furrin_Gok said:
The placement of periods throughout your entire post are killing me, but here's the thing: Everybody here is agreeing that Gynomorph and Andromorph would work except for you, man. It's not a word that's very frequently used, so if somebody mixes it up, report them, problem solved.
Sometimes, a post references a specific portion of the post because that's the important part, the argument against it is valid, but because they never said anything in regards to the rest of the post you think it's invalid?

Furrin_Gok said:
I repeat: You are the only one who things that these are worse than our current tags. Everybody else has agreed that andromorph and gynomorph are good tags, and would serve as a better alternative.

No people haven't been unanimously about adapting gyno/andromorph. People have, understandably been and are divided on this.

Maybe I'm just a word-purist. But i don't think we should change the meaning of a word. Just so it fits another word. When another word might exist to cover it. Or can be created at least.

slyroon said:
Gynomorph and andromorph are to vague replacement for cuntboy and dickgirl. Simply because it doesn't specify which part of the anatomy that needs to resemble the other gender.

Clawdragons said:
I think you're overcomplicating this. Gynomorph and Andromorph would be identical in usage to the current dickgirl and cuntboy tags. The wiki would clarify this.

Dickgirls and cuntboys fits the description of being Gynomorph and Andromorph. But so do these man-boobs, pseudo-penis, girly males, manly females, flat-chested girls, male pregnancy, drag queen/king etc. These are all examples of Gynomorphing and Andromorphing. As "Gender"-morphing is one sex given or taking another sex's characteristics and applying them to themselves. nothing states that it have to be only about male and female genitalia.

Updated by anonymous