Topic: Should users be allowed to add TWYK "tags" in descriptions...

*cutting off to avoid long title*

... so said "tags" are findable via description:*tag*

For reference's sake, I am against modifying the tag system we actually have, nor do I believe creating any such catagory near or within the tag section would be of actual benefit.

I, instead, believe that circumventing the modification of our tag system via adding potential tags that are known, and thus not to be tagged on-site, would be better put in something like a \

box labeled TWYK tags, and added along with is "to find these TWYK tags, use the meta tag prefix description: before typing in what you want to find.

TL;DR: instead of people constantly changing the tags we use to find images, how about we make section boxes in description purposely for TWYK, and detail how people can find these faux tags by description:

This way, people dedicated to TWYK might leave the normal tagging system alone, instead just altering the description to adhere to a similar yet less "destructive" (lack of better term) method for tagging what you know. And, for benefit's sake, use \* on each tag so you can click them as if you typed to search them.

There can be similar systems, like an actual box below descriptions, when uploading or editing a post, dedicated to TWYK that stays under the image. It'd still be collapsible for people who don't want seventy billion tags taking up space.

Updated by NotMeNotYou