Topic: Tag Alias: lilo -> lilo_pelekai

Furrin_Gok said:
Lilo itself should not remain aliased long. There's at least one character named lilo* other than Lilo Pelakai, thankfully not mixed into that tag, but changing it to be lilo_(lilo_and_stitch) and lilo_(disney) -> lilo_pelekai would be beneficial.

Understood on that account. That said, I don't want to have to have to change every lilo tag to lilo_pelekai just to avoid aliasing, especially if I have to disable my blacklist and look at thumbnails of loli and other explicit images of her to edit the tags. (Side note: That's an unfortunate anagram right there. lilo → loli) That or download an automatic image replacing extension to temporarily hide all images on my browser.

So if a temporary aliasing of lilo to lilo_pelekai is possible, then that would be better so the Lilo & Stitch character does not take exclusive control of the lilo tag, although the already existing implication of lilolilo_and_stitch would have to be removed. From there, lilo could be aliased to lilo_(disambiguation) instead afterwards.

Updated by anonymous