Topic: Calling all computer techies!

Hey.

Story Time For Who Want To Read It

So about a year ago, I became friends with random dude from here and he tried to get me switch from console gaming to computer gaming. At the time, all I had was an old Toshiba laptop so I was very limited when it came to playing games or even just using 3D programs like Blender and 3ds Max. The dude was so generous and nice, he bought me ALL of the parts for a custom-made desktop and sent it to my home so I can build it myself. From motherboard to the case itself (I bought my own monitor though). I didn't even ask for it (and I told him not to buy that stuff) but he still got it for me. After a bit, he revealed that it was nothing fancy, just a slightly above average setup so I can play games and programs without a problem. And then everything was happily ever after.....nah.

Down to the last months of our "friendship", I slowly figured out that he had a few ulterior motives behind it all. Dude wanted me to be his mate but I wasn't feeling that. Blah blah, as time went on, anything wrong was my fault, blah blah, I'm not as smart as him, blah blah, dude got more and more cocky and arrogant. What pushed it over the edge was when we got into an argument and he cussed me out. I didn't cuss back but instead just cut off ties with him right there. Then all of a sudden he's sorry and saying I'm making a bad decision, NOPE, this store is closed. It's been half a year since ending it, and I'm stuck with the desktop he gave me. It's alright, but for the projects I have in store for 2018, I need something better.

TL;DR I need a new desktop so it can handle 3D software. What do y'all recommend? I'll be honest, it was cool to building my own from scratch and making it work but that was stressful as hell and I ain't trying to do that.

Updated by MyNameIsOver20charac