My list is:

ballbusting
castration
death
eunuch
gore
penectomy
penis torture
ball torture
scat
snuff
torture

I'll note, too, that there are a number of things that I don't like to see that AREN'T on that list because occasionally the person tagging will misclassify something, or include a tag for something that's only barely there. For instance, I don't have "cub" on my blacklist because sometimes young-looking characters are misclassified as cubs (particularly with more animal-appropriate sizes; I've seen plenty of otters misclassified as cubs, especially when size difference is at work). I don't have a "vomit" tag because sometimes it's tagged for extra saliva in a deepthroat something like that. You get the idea.

I'd prefer to be grossed out occasionally, but still find good stuff every now and again, even outside my own comfort zone. That said, the things that actually DO appear on my list are there because they're basically instant boner-kills, are very rarely misclassified, and don't really have a "half-way" setting


male/male
gore
feces
dickgirls


IllinoisBoi1 said:
male/male

You just haven't been here long enough


MyNameIsOver20charac said:
You just haven't been here long enough

^ This. Don't worry, though. It's okay.


MyNameIsOver20charac said:
You just haven't been here long enough

Me and you both, I’m only a few months in while you’ve been here just over a month more than me.


Scat now has a friend in my block list. Diapers.


DeltaFlame said:
kinaj

Wow, how did I make it onto a blacklist?
(Don't want to fight it, just curious)


Kinaj said:
Wow, how did I make it onto a blacklist?
(Don't want to fight it, just curious)

If they've blacklisted you, they most likely won't be able to see your question here


mabit said:
If they've blacklisted you, they most likely won't be able to see your question here

thats incorrect. to blacklist users, they would have to blacklist user:kinaj, deltaflame has only blacklisted the artist tag


Eggplant said:
thats incorrect. to blacklist users, they would have to blacklist user:kinaj, deltaflame has only blacklisted the artist tag

Oh yeah, my mistake


I literally have nothing blacklisted. I'd blacklist scat/farting, but I don't really see either enough in my usual browsing to care enough to do so.


fortnite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: i ignore everything else. i hate fortnite :/


Fetishes Underage Incest and other Fucked up shit.


Nothing for me. Even if something isn't my fetish (most things are, though), good art and creative/horrifying ideas are always welcome. I might not have stumbled across cheese grater insertion porn if I had blacklisted gore or blood, and what a sad and terrible fate that would be. <3


▼ My Blacklist

turian rating:e
splatoon
control_bestow_therapy
stewie_griffin
parasite
hammy hyper
kogenta tachibana_riku
sfl-art
naughtymorg
snuff
mudman
castration
all_the_way_through
eating_feces
amputation
lenexwants
tail_vore
penectomy
gore
vore -id:83954
death
impalement
sonic_(series) -miles_prower -foxxx321
circumcision
teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles
dweeb-chan
invader_zim
frieddough_(artist)
wasp
fart_fetish

Just mostly stuff I either don't want to see when I'm casually browsing or got really sick of seeing.


adam_wan
anal_vore
anti_dev
applejack_(mlp) -rating:s
baby -rating:s
bong
breasts -fek -argon_vile
calvin (c&h) -rating:s
castration
circumcision
cock_transformation
cock_vore
cuphead_(game) object_head
despicable_me
docking
eating_feces
execution
female -rating:s -fek -argon_vile
fluttershy_(mlp) -rating:s
gore
imminent_death
intersex -fek -argon_vile
jar_jar_binks
macro
maxximizer
micro
nazi
neenya
penetrable_sex_toy masturbation -fek
photo_manipulation
pinkie_pie_(mlp) -rating:s
protagonist_(undertale) -rating:s
pussy -fek -argon_vile
rarity_(mlp) -rating:s
roarey_raccoon
sasha_(sashabelle)
seth-iova
shadman
smegma
snuff
soda
tacklebox
taur
toddler -rating:s
twilight_sparkle_(mlp) -rating:s
urethral_penetration -dress_up
vaginal -fek -argon_vile
vehicle_transformation
voteddown:meowmcmeow

other than a few of them they're mostly self-explanatory. if it's weird specific like "vaginal -fek -argon_vile" it's because i wanted to make a "back-door" for a specific thing (fek's interactive machine sex.. game..thing). also "voteddown:meowmcmeow" is there if the functionality for that in the blacklist ever gets added some day. feel free to critique i suppose.

edit: also i agree w/ a previous user that cub/young would be something i WOULD wanna blacklist, but it's just too subjective and hard to "police" since there's a lot of things in that tag i wouldn't immediately/never would consider cub.


meowmcmeow said:
*snip*

I feel like the stuff that isn't on there is more interesting that the stuff that is, like how you only have five of the six main characters of MLP.


darryus said:
I feel like the stuff that isn't on there is more interesting that the stuff that is, like how you only have five of the six main characters of MLP.

I think it was just because post #1353771 had the rainbow dash tag and I didn't want to make a super specific blacklist tag to fix it. The only reason I have each one in there is because for some reason I just don't like seeing the characters in explicit scenarios even if they're r63'd (which the mlp tag is filled with), but I suppose rainbow dash is the one I care the least about.


meowmcmeow said:
voteddown:meowmcmeow

Oh that's a new thing to me, what does that specifically block? People who have downvoted you?


MissChu said:
Oh that's a new thing to me, what does that specifically block? People who have downvoted you?

it dosn't currently do anything, as he said:

also "voteddown:meowmcmeow" is there if the functionality for that in the blacklist ever gets added some day. feel free to critique i suppose.


MissChu said:
Oh that's a new thing to me, what does that specifically block? People who have downvoted you?

if it were to work, it would theoretically blacklist any post i've downvoted, which would be helpful for specific posts i keep seeing but don't wanna see. it doesn't currently work, but it feels like something that could potentially be added in the future and it's not like there's a good reason not to have it exist in my blacklist for a time.


darryus said:
it dosn't currently do anything, as he said:

meowmcmeow said:
if it were to work, it would theoretically blacklist any post i've downvoted, which would be helpful for specific posts i keep seeing but don't wanna see. it doesn't currently work, but it feels like something that could potentially be added in the future and it's not like there's a good reason not to have it exist in my blacklist for a time.

Whoops, tunnel-visioned, sorry about that. That's a nifty idea in theory, though.


meowmcmeow said:
if it were to work, it would theoretically blacklist any post i've downvoted, which would be helpful for specific posts i keep seeing but don't wanna see. it doesn't currently work, but it feels like something that could potentially be added in the future and it's not like there's a good reason not to have it exist in my blacklist for a time.

Blacklist voteddown:[typeAnythingHere]


MyNameIsOver20charac said:
Blacklist voteddown:[typeAnythingHere]

that's... what i did? now i'm wondering if i conveyed my intentions poorly cause that's the second time someone has misconstrued what i've saying. i have exactly that blacklisted, it's just not currently a feature.


meowmcmeow said:
that's... what i did? now i'm wondering if i conveyed my intentions poorly cause that's the second time someone has misconstrued what i've saying. i have exactly that blacklisted, it's just not currently a feature.

I cant read :P
But anyway I'm surprised by that, thought blacklisting and tag searching used the same system, but it seems that's not the case.


MyNameIsOver20charac said:
I cant read :P
But anyway I'm surprised by that, thought blacklisting and tag searching used the same system, but it seems that's not the case.

you cannot blacklist anything besides regular tags, users, posts and rating
https://e621.net/help/show/blacklist


adultery
group_sex
infantilism
pussy
scat
watersports

could find a lot more if i wanted to, i'm sure. my only search here is ' -solo score:>=8 penis '


alvin_and_the_chipmunks
arthur_(series)
cool_cat
crash_bandicoot_(series)
cum_inflation
diaper
five_nights_at_freddy's
gore
hyper
inflation
intersex
male male/male -girly
male solo -girly
muscular male/male -girly
pegging male
pregnant
primate
regular_show
scat
score:<20
shark
sonic_(series)
splatoon
steven_universe
undertale
urine
villager_(animal_crossing)
vore


Sufficient_username said:
pegging male
score:<20

Pegging implies male, so having male on the pegging male item on your blacklist is superfluous.

Range modifiers don't work on the blacklist, so having score:<20 on your black list does literally nothing.


diaper
gore
scat
toddler
vore -plant_vore -tentacles
baby
fart
infestation

Mine's pretty basic, just things that I find personally disgusting (except for vore, which I just don't see the appeal of). There are other fetishy tags that I'm not fond of, but I don't blacklist them because there might be the occasional post that I find OK.