Topic: Tag Alias: blush_stickers -> blush_sticker

Genjar said:
*_marking seems to be mostly used for shapes, but those should probably be moved into the other two groups for consistency.

Anything in brackets tends to be a disambiguation.
*_(marking) consists mainly of things with other meanings: mask_(object) <> mask_(marking), mole_(animal) <> mole_(marking), socks_(clothing) <> socks_(marking), and so on.

It is pretty... annoyingly inconsistent. I'd love to see...

.... I was trying to find the tag_group page for markings and marking accessories but found myself on tag_group:colors instead.

blue_hair, blue_eyes I get. Blue_belly? sure. but specific tail colors? wing colors? Those are technically markings anyway and I have this feeling like I"m looking into the abyss again. (jesus. camo_pussy? It has 6 posts, all of fluttershy. You can't even SEE her pussy in one of them... come on. If you're gonna make a tag for your weird crotch-color fetish, at least populate it.)

.... r-right.. tag_group:markings.

I'd love to see some of these renamed to be a little more clear... maybe marking_on_ear rather than ear_markings.

I feel like there's some redundant-ness in all this--but I can't logic out where at the moment (minus some obvious ones like <3/heart, scar/scar_(marking) etc)

I dunno. I'm tired.

I guess there are some parts that confuse me. leg_markings is about half sock/glove markings and half 'other' markings.

socks_(marking) implies markings but not leg_markings... (which makes sense either way to me, but, inconsistent.)

Anyway: I'd be really happy to not have to type _(marking) every time--I have enough trouble with sock/socks/boot/boots (protip: only one of those is right) as it is.

I was going to suggest cheek_patch_*, since that's what it's called on birds, but after a Google image search it doesn't seem like a good idea.

hahah, nope. u. maybe just cheek_marking? like a blaze or a mask

{okay, last grumble: bay_(marking) is for a horse coloration.. the whoel full body coloration. that's not a marking. I think it SHOULD be tagged! but it's not a marking.... and palomino isn't a marking tag... it's a species.

oooh, that way lies horse-madness.)

Updated by anonymous