Topic: Tag Implication: lifts-her-tail -> lusty_argonian_maid

*squints a bit*

So.. just to make sure I"m operating on the right page:

Within the Elder scrolls world, there's a book, called "the lusty argonian maid", which stars a character named Lifts Her Tail?

Clawdragons said:
I think it should be reversed, and ought to be an alias.

I disagree, as the Lusty Argonian Maid is the title of a book/story/franchise, and Lifts Her Tail is a character in it.

A character implies a franchise, a franchise will not always imply a character (excepting, of course, a franchise where there is only a single character. Does such a thing exist? I'm sure it does.)

anonymousanalogue said:
It seems people are also using the tag for posts that simply reference the meta-novel itself without containing the titular maid. ex:

post #1267049 post #389202 post #368360

Perhaps it should be disambiguated to lusty_argonian_maid_(copyright)? Feels weird, especially for a non-existent book without any real copyright information...

I don't really see why it should. Anyone looking for something about the Lusty Argonian maid will probably be interested in any of that. If they specifically want argonians they can search for lusty_argonian_maid argonian

Another issue arises as the character has no actual canon appearance, so we're left to rely on either external knowledge, or just assume any Argonian in a maid_uniform is her.

I'd say that seems fair enough.

We can recognize a number of characters/franchises based off of very little information:

post #1428458 post #1399290 post #1428459 post #1259259 post #916611 post #1207786 post #1569415

Anyway, even if it's 'cosplay' so to speak, it's still appropriate, I think.

Updated by anonymous