Topic: Tag Implication: lifts-her-tail -> lusty_argonian_maid

SnowWolf said:
I actually spent about 5 minutes making an arguement for hte third image before I realized that you were talking about the first one. Whoops.

yeah, the first one doesn't day anything but sexy maid. --it's the arti'sts information and title which provide the connection. It probably shouldn't be tagged that way

I assume TWYK would extend to copyright tags in this case? The same way pony OC's and Fakemon still get tagged with the original work they're inspired by, the Cranidos could technically be a Lusty Argonian Maid "fan-character" if the artist's word indicates it.

SnowWolf said:

I"m still opposed to lusty_argonian_maid implying lifts-her-tail ...

I'm suggesting the opposite, unless maybe I filled out the form wrong. Lifts-her-tail is a character from The Lusty Argonian Maid as well as Bethesda's TES franchise, so it'd make sense to imply it as such. Although looking at the stats you provided it seems like that would really only change around 30 posts, it'd still be useful for improving consistency between the two tags.

Genjar said:
But I think we might need an another tag for Valsalia's character (pool #11903), since there's fanart specifically of her.

That one is an extra confusing case, as the character in Valsalia's comic is actually the Skyrim protagonist transformed and mind-controlled into role-playing as Lifts-her-tail... Would putting the_dragonborn_(valsalia) alongside lifts-her-tail make sense in this situation?

Updated by anonymous