Topic: [Feature] Allow Janitors & (other staff members) to delete posts with the reason being that the character is too similar to a human being

Requested feature overview description.

Instead of a post being deleted for being considered a human (According to how the guidelines defines them), a janitor / staff member could instead delete a post with the option of it being too similar to a human being. This would come with some slight alteration to the guidelines.

Why would it be useful?

This would remove some confusion when it comes to posts being deleted. I had this experience first-hand when a post involving a character with light blue skin (Which was, according to the artist, a spirit/ghost) got deleted with the reason being that it was a human being.

Now I don't know about you, but I've never seen a human being with light blue skin, so I had to bother the janitor who deleted the post about the issue. I think the problem with the current way its being handled is that the post claims that it is indeed a human being, which often can be wrong, even in specific tag-what-you-see situations because of how the guideline defines a human being, which goes against the norm most people have.

This kind of problem would be fixed by simply clarifying that the post was not deleted because of a character, indeed being a human, but instead by saying it is too close to a human being to be considered pertinent to the site.

Now, all things considering, this problem could have also been avoided by me looking at the guidelines more closely, however I doubt I'm the only person that will read the deleted message and instantly assume that human being refers to what is commonly considered homo sapiens, not what the guidelines categorizes as counting as humans. Not only this, but simply adding the clarification would save a lot of people the time of looking at the guidelines. I do not personally see any reason not to add this option, but if you do have any reasons not to add this feature, let me know.

What part(s) of the site page(s) are affected?

Guidelines on this topic, deleted pages, whatever staff members use to file out a page deletion, flagging images. I believe any other pages that may be affected I would have no way of knowing about due to this being more on the staff member's side.

Updated by darryus