Topic: So I want to upload a completed comic, but my art gets habitually deleted

Howdy.

I'm a traditional artist and I'm perfectly aware my art is just average. Sometimes it's really good! But it's average. I try to upload sparingly but about half of my stuff still gets deleted by one mod for not meeting minimum standards. I really don't get it in a few key cases, but that's neither here nor there.

Basically, I finally finished a long-standing NSFW project of mine and I really want to upload it here but it's definitely not my best work visually and in this case I actually would understand not approving some of it. But you can't delete half a comic and leave the rest, right? That wouldn't really make sense. So I assume if some of it wasn't approved, the whole thing would not be approved, and I'd rather just ask on the forum about it ahead of time instead of going ahead and trying, to save everyone potential further time and effort? :P

The comic is here wow I did not realize Inkbunny pools had such huge URLs? and in full on Inkbunny.

I'd be really happy and it would be really encouraging to have some eyes on my work like this, since I want to do more (and better) comics in the future. Thanks for taking a peek.

Updated by SnowWolf