Topic: Trying to find art of transgender characters

So, I did a thing.

I'm not the best at expressing myself in words, but I promised myself I would take this public when I hit 2000 posts, so here goes nothing.

Set:Canonically Trans Characters

I know some people on this site don't care about characters' backstories or gender identities or other lore- heck, some people even prefer to ignore even physical details if they aren't visible in the specific picture that they're currently looking at- but for some users, it matters. And for some of us, it matters a lot.

If you don't care, you can just ignore this the way you would sets like 'Posts related to the number 666' or 'anus focus' or any other collection that isn't relevant to your interests. But if you're one of the people that's felt burned by TWYS, or if you're uncomfortable with the types of tags the site uses for 'intersex' bodies being applied to your characters or fursonas, or if you're looking for trans-friendly artists to consider commissioning, or if you just want to feel a little more represented-

Set:Canonically Trans Characters

I'm doubtlessly missing a lot of characters who belong here, and I've probably ended up including at least a few who don't, but it's something. I hope you enjoy that it exists, and if you want to help me make this more complete and accurate, I welcome your input/feedback.

Updated by United Gamers