Post in forum #225049 - "Do we have a tag for that" thread

Is there a tag for a sperm plug (also known as mating or copulatory plugs)? basically the glue like plug left behind after a mating. I know it happens with pigs, some reptiles and some insects. I've tried all the obvious tags but I don't really have any leads. I'm also considering the possibility that no one has done any works featuring a sperm plug.