Topic: New to posting, could use some tag help

So to give some quick context, I'm making a game and have started getting the first bits of artwork in from artists, so I'd like to create the tags that will be necessary to describe such. May as well get the stuff added in first before anyone else does to save some trouble.

...I haven't posted on e621 before though, and... yeah. I've looked through how to tag things and there's a few things that I'm pretty sure I'm going to botch if I do this on my own. So to save someone else from having to clean up my mess, I'd like to check these things before I screw them up.

First off, I'm a bit confused on the copyright marker. Should it be listed as copyright:saorsa or saorsa_(copyright)?

Second, I noticed characters are char:x instead of character:x and I haven't been able to find an example for species, so is it just species:ferax or is it abbreviated to spec:ferax or something else?

Third, the TWYS guideline means if something looks sorta female, even if the species only has one sex (herms in this case) and doesn't really know what gender means, they would still be classified as female for the purposes of tagging as I understand it, assuming you can't see any indication of the hermaphroditic genitals. Is this correct?

Finally, another TWYS dealie here - for species that have traits from different kinds of species, such as having both mammalian and scalie features, would this just include both tags, or be left blank as they're not really either? Just go with the closest ones available that make sense? Actually, if a species has traits from real-life species, such as some partial inspiration from a hyena, would the hyena tag also apply, even if it's clearly not a hyena, but could potentially be considered a hybrid?

Thanks very much in advance for the help, just want to be certain I got this all correct before I go messing with the tags since it sounds like setting things like species or copyright tags locks them in place and they can't be changed easily after they're created, so I'd rather get it right the first time instead of botching it up hardcore.

Updated by SnowWolf