Topic: e621 subscriptions/watched tags browser extension

milesseventh said:
I improved it to do this detection better, so try it out. I'll update this if it works fine

Ahhhhh, that seems to have achieved a desired result.
https://snag.gy/CYAWnt.jpg

It would appear that the search engine doesn't mind using more than the usual 'member' allotment of six tags per query so that's nice for starters. I wonder if that would open up the potential for abuse of site features?

Not expecting much as far as functionality goes since this is for all intents and purposes, v1. Future functionality I'd like to see is the extension in the sidebar, click that and have it drop down, and make it so the tag that is clicked on (or maybe even check mark multiple tags?) opens up another tab and the search results are shown.

Furthermore, I think that separating artists, characters, and the likes from regular tags would also be a smart improvement.

The Watched tab shows what you'd expect it to, nothing much comes to mind on how that can be improved aside from what I had already mentioned about the extension in the sidebar in the comments above. I don't want to be seen as asking too much so I'll just leave it at that for now.

My only question is if it would show an alert that a new image has been uploaded using a tag on your watch list? I can see this being very helpful when it comes to following artists and characters in particular.

Updated by anonymous