New Vore tag - flesh_wall

In category: Tag/Wiki Projects and Questions

Hmm, first time posting on forum, hope Im at the right one...

I tried find something similar but found tag like:

stomach: which can leave it pretty ambiguous as someone inside or a focus on the outside aspect of the body, like midriff.

hmm I was thinking about flesh_wall as a tag for vore while inside mouth/stomach/neck/pussy/ass/tail, since the aspec of it is to show while the victim is inside and it being shown as shown being swallowed and while being inside the one that did the vore.

hope I posted right.


Do you mean Character A getting eaten by Character B who was already eaten by Character C? Because that doesn't sound like a wall of flesh at all.


You might need to re-clarify the descriptions of the tags you're suggesting, I'm not really sure I follow.

Dogenzaka
Privileged
2 months ago
2017 anthro big_breasts black_nose blue_eyes breasts bust_portrait chiropteran cleavage clothed clothing eyelashes eyeshadow female hair half-closed_eyes huge_breasts makeup mammal nitro portrait rouge_the_bat simple_background smile solo sonic_(series) suntan tan_line white_hair

Rating: Questionable
Score: 128
User: ultragamer89
Date: March 13, 2017

I think he's talking about a tag for the internal view of tissues like this: 2019 3d_(artwork) absurd_res bodily_fluids detailed_background digital_media_(artwork) dinosaur feral gaping_mouth hi_res internal kysol mouth_shot open_mouth oral_vore outside reptile saliva scalie solo stomach teeth theropod throat tongue vore whiteperson yawn

Rating: Questionable
Score: 26
User: whiteperson
Date: April 13, 2019


while imo that thing should have a tag, i dont think flesh wall is good term for it. it sounds like.. room but with walls made out of flesh. which is very different thing.


Dogenzaka said:
I think he's talking about a tag for the internal view of tissues like this: 2019 3d_(artwork) absurd_res bodily_fluids detailed_background digital_media_(artwork) dinosaur feral gaping_mouth hi_res internal kysol mouth_shot open_mouth oral_vore outside reptile saliva scalie solo stomach teeth theropod throat tongue vore whiteperson yawn

Rating: Questionable
Score: 26
User: whiteperson
Date: April 13, 2019

Yes I mean this, the internal shot when totally swallowed.


Yeah wall of flesh sounds like a wall of fleshy appendages, sort of like the one from Terraria.

Dogenzaka said:
I think he's talking about a tag for the internal view of tissues like this: 2019 3d_(artwork) absurd_res bodily_fluids detailed_background digital_media_(artwork) dinosaur feral gaping_mouth hi_res internal kysol mouth_shot open_mouth oral_vore outside reptile saliva scalie solo stomach teeth theropod throat tongue vore whiteperson yawn

Rating: Questionable
Score: 26
User: whiteperson
Date: April 13, 2019

internal tissues sounds like a better fit, honestly.


laranja said:
Yes I mean this, the internal shot when totally swallowed.

What about 'first person prey'? Makes the tag name itself fairly self-explanatory, as tags should be. Or... 'internal first person'? Something along those lines?


MissChu said:
What about 'first person prey'? Makes the tag name itself fairly self-explanatory, as tags should be. Or... 'internal first person'? Something along those lines?

absolutely no. first person tags require the "viewer character" to be at least partially visible in image.


Ruikuli said:
absolutely no. first person tags require the "viewer character" to be at least partially visible in image.

Mm, good point. I forgot about that aspect. Well, we have maw shot which is the camera shot by itself, maybe 'something shot'? We already have internal shot (aliased to internal) for cutaways (cut intos?) during sex.

'Internal vore shot'?