Topic: [Feature] Blacklist suggestions

Pupslut said:
As a compromise, maybe have the option block mlp -3D, As there's 116 pages of 3D posts, vs 750+ for non-3D anthro/feral. Then users would know there's 3D artwork of it, and just be able to remove the -3D if they want to block it as well.

That brings up another point, if this gets implemented, then there ought to be a section or sidebar either on the page or in a hyperlink similar to the "formatting help and commenting help" showing what metas work with the blacklisting system, like an example that shows that you can combine two things and it will only blacklist both of them together, as well as showing that you can use a hyphen as a 'whitelist' modifier.

But for me, I don't want to see MLP at all unless I am actually looking for it, whether its in the style of the cartoon, SFM models, or intricately-shaded, so a whitelising of certain parts of MLP would be a sincerely person-to-person basis. I also figure if someone dislikes MLP enough to add it as one of the first blacklist suggestions right away, they proooooobably don't want to see it period, and like I said in the above, this feature ought to give them enough knowledge of the blacklist to be able to whitelist things on their own.

Updated by anonymous