Topic: Tag Alias: reuben -> reuben_(disambiguation)

Aliasing reuben → reuben_(disambiguation)
Link to alias

Reason:

As written on Wikipedia, "Reuben is a Biblical male first name [referring to] Reuben (son of Jacob). The Portuguese version takes the form Rúben, in Spanish Rubén, in Catalan Rubèn and in Dutch and Armenian Ruben and Rupen / Roupen in Western Armenian." Basically, Reuben / Ruben is a common name.

Currently, reuben is taken by the Lilo & Stitch character also known as Experiment 625. I was considering to change his tag to reuben_(lilo_and_stitch) a while, but then the reuben tag got implicated to lilo_and_stitch before I could act upon it. Now the only character named "Reuben" tagged here on eSix as of this post is just X-625, with the only other two active tags with "reuben" in them being artists (reuben_(artist) on Pixiv and a fan of X-625 named boreuben), but a quick search on Fur Affinity shows several other characters named Reuben.

Additionally, I would suggest that ruben and rueben are also aliased to reuben_(disambiguation) since they are variant spellings on "Reuben", with a wiki page for the disambiguation starting with "'Reuben' is a common given name, also spelled 'Ruben' and 'Rueben'. You may be looking or one of the following:" There's currently only one tag with "Rueben" (a character tag for rueben_(murkbone)), but there are several tags with "Ruben" in them, some of whom are covered in a ruben wiki page.

Updated by ImpidiDinkaDoo