Topic: Some more tagging-related questions

Some more questions regarding tagging and such (These are pretty obvious and strait-forward, but I'd still like to get confirmation about them regardless):

There's a picture of a solo character who's gender is indiscernible based off of the picture alone. The origin of the picture says that they're male. Should I substitute "ambiguous_gender" with "male" instead?

Similar to the previous one, say there's two characters having sex. The male is fucking the female, but it's unclear which of her hole's he's penetrating. If it's strictly said that it's "vaginal" at the post's origin, should I substitute "ambiguous_penetration" with "vaginal_penetration"?

If a picture contains a male transforming into a female (or vice versa) should I include both "male" and "female" or just one?

If a solo character is addressing the viewer, it's still "solo", correct?

There's two pictures, a character is fucking a female with their penis. One picture has a cutaway and the other without. The one without is tagged as "male/female". But the one with the cutaway shows the off-screen character's face with a pair of breasts below. Does the cutaway picture count as "gynomorph/female" and "intersex/female"?

Some penetration questions:

A solo picture of a female masturbating with a dildo. It's in her vagina. Should "female_penetrated" be added?

The tip of a male's penis is in a female's mouth, vagina or anus. Does "female_penetrated" and "male_penetrating" apply?

A character is fingering themselves or is being fingered, it's "[inserted gender here]_penetrated" right?

Nipple and penile penetration still count as "[inserted gender here]_penetrated" right? I ask because you don't really see these as often. I doubt anything's different, just making sure.

And my last question: How are you?

Updated by user 22273