Topic: Female Charr and the Cuntboy tag

I think we need to sit down and hash this out and come to a definitive answer to the problem of female charr and how the cuntboy tag relates to them.

Currently, the Tag What You See system requires us to tag cuntboys if the following conditions are met:

Does it have a visible pussy? Yes.
Does it have breasts? No.
*VERY IMPORTANT MODIFIER TO THE PREVIOUS TWO REQUIREMENTS*Does it have other feminine traits (curved hips, feminine eyes, slim figure, etc.)? No.

Then it gets tagged cuntboy.

However, with female charr, this becomes a difficult thing to do as the standard right now is to tag female charr as, well...female charr, despite the fact that they are typically portrayed as flat-chested and moderately muscular.

See:

post #314923

post #306313

post #281017

post #297615

Further compounding this issue is that there are several images of female charr on this site that could be legitimately tagged as female, due to the presence of feminine traits:

(obviously, the breasts make it female; the eyes are a giveaway as well)
post #307081

(gentle swell of chesticles, high cheekbones, feminine eyes and leg structure)
post #304990

(breasts again)
post #291068

(swelled chest, dainty eyes, dem hips and thighs)
post #249055

And many others. Now, we have a few solutions to this.

1) Tag all female charr as cuntboy. (Patently stupid, as evidenced by the female-appearing charr in the images above.)

2) Tag all female charr as female charr. (Why have the TWYS rule when you just make exceptions to it? Cuntboy makes sense for the first set of images I linked.)

3) Tag female charr on a case-by-case basis. (Best solution, in my opinion. Female-appearing charr get the female tag, male-appearing charr get the cuntboy tag. Character owners have a fit and fall into it when their character gets tagged cuntboy, but that happens on a daily basis for a multitude of non-charr characters as well.)

You can't just say 'all X get tagged X' in this case, because the visual evidence doesn't bear this out. I'm all for female charr getting tagged female if they have visual characteristics that warrant it, but if a character is flat-chested, wide-shouldered, with no distinguishing female characteristics past their pussy, then it should, by the rules that have been established for tagging on this site, be tagged cuntboy.

Otherwise, why bother having the rule in the first place?

Updated by Ko-san