Fresh meat. Juicy, juicy developer meat.

In category: General

A great welcome to our newest addition to the coding team: Xch3l.

You all probably know him from that thread with the script that does good things to your user experience, well now he's officially bashing his head against the page in order to hopefully make e6 nicer for everyone.
And not break things in the process.

So do be gentle with him because I won't.

<insert confetti here>

Congratulations Xch3l! :)

Congrats! =^_^=

parasprite
Former Staff
2 years ago
blue_eyes cutie_mark digital_media_(artwork) duo ear_tuft english_text equine eshredder feathered_wings feathers female feral fluttershy_(mlp) friendship_is_magic fur hair inner_ear_fluff long_hair looking_at_viewer mammal my_little_pony parasprite_(mlp) pegasus pink_hair simple_background smile solo_focus text tongue tongue_out tuft wings yellow_feathers yellow_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 41
User: Fluttershy
Date: April 15, 2013

Approves

haha hell yea Xch3l, we gonna get our drink on

*prepares for the imminent traditional roasting*

w00t! Nice one.

Congrats to Xch3l. :3

Yum! Smells like me! :D

Thank you, guys! Iunno what I am supposed to do but I hope not to be a disappointment

now I feel bad for being kinda missing nowadays :I
but I swear to ya guys that I do check every now and then, even if I don't say anything c:

feature creature

am I late

I heard there was confetti

Now maybe we can get some of those things I suggested coded in. :D

I brought cake

Peekaboo
Contributor
2 years ago
adele_morse ambiguous_gender anthro canine chair fox fur lol_comments looking_at_viewer mammal nightmare_fuel oddly_cute orange_fur plushie real sitting solo source_request stoned_fox taxidermy uncanny_valley what_has_science_done where_is_your_god_now white_fur why

Score: 88
User: meanwhile
Date: December 03, 2012

Neat.
Well deserved, for sure.

Congratulations, definitely deserved. I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier.

Congraturaisins!

Queen_Tyr'ahnee said:
Congraturaisins!

I too, am a fan of JonTron and this promotion.

Congraturaisins!

The one and only Mod of e621.

...Why is that again?

Moderator is like a probation period before promotion to admin.

parasprite
Former Staff
2 years ago
blue_eyes cutie_mark digital_media_(artwork) duo ear_tuft english_text equine eshredder feathered_wings feathers female feral fluttershy_(mlp) friendship_is_magic fur hair inner_ear_fluff long_hair looking_at_viewer mammal my_little_pony parasprite_(mlp) pegasus pink_hair simple_background smile solo_focus text tongue tongue_out tuft wings yellow_feathers yellow_fur

Score: 41
User: Fluttershy
Date: April 15, 2013

GameManiac said:
The one and only Mod of e621.

...Why is that again?

Trial period. :P

parasprite said:

Wut? So I'll go back to Priv (or Member) after 30 days and be bugged until I pay for the full software?

chair computer equine female feral friendship_is_magic fur hair horn keyboard lol_comments mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony open_mouth purple_eyes purple_fur purple_hair reaction_image simple_background solo twilight_sparkle_(mlp) two_tone_hair unicorn unknown_artist white_background

Score: 50
User: Juni221
Date: August 05, 2015

Xch3l said:
Wut? So I'll go back to Priv (or Member) after 30 days and be bugged until I pay for the full software?

chair computer equine female feral friendship_is_magic fur hair horn keyboard lol_comments mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony open_mouth purple_eyes purple_fur purple_hair reaction_image simple_background solo twilight_sparkle_(mlp) two_tone_hair unicorn unknown_artist white_background

Score: 50
User: Juni221
Date: August 05, 2015

No, you'll go straight to banned if you don't pay up.

Everyone get her and cover her in puppies!

(Grats, Xch3l)

parasprite said:

Well, in that case, I wish Xch3l the best of luck.

Parasprite will no longer be the newest Admin if (s)he becomes one.

GameManiac said:
Well, in that case, I wish Xch3l the best of luck.

Parasprite will no longer be the newest Admin if (s)he becomes one.

(s)he

(s)he

:V

NotMeNotYou said:
No, you'll go straight to banned if you don't pay up.

oh noes! I have 30 29 days to get a jawb D:

@CamKitty: Danke did I got it right?