Topic: Creating Better Tags for intersex and trans characters

titanmelon said:
Notes:

1. The above tags are the maximum possible combinations for their respective sex tags i.e

• According to TWYS, a character with a 'feminine' body shape and a vagina, but no visible breasts can still be tagged with female
    • female_vagina can still imply female,
    • female_breasts can still imply female,
    • But any character tagged with female_vagina_breasts is unconditionally female

This extends to all the other sex tags, but the herm tags are stricter, since TWYS requires both a penis and vagina to be present to get the herm tag (tmk)

2. I made the following changes, to keep each sex characteristic tag unique;

• balls -> testicles, conflicts with breasts
  • pussy -> vagina, conflicts with penis

3. Like Lance mentioned, if the above system is used, then implications and aliases still function as intended, maybe even more easily since the prefixes are consistent ([intersex_*], [herm_*] etc)

-

As an additional bonus, this system allows us to identify multiple characters based on their physical characteristics i.e A post tagged with:

• male_penis
  • herm_penis_vagina

Could only describe 2 separate characters (unless transformation and character sheets are taken into account)
-
Characters with the same sex characteristics can't be identified separately tmk though, i.e

• male_penis
  • male_penis

-
For additional info, check out forum #197258, which is a reply based on parasprite's concerns about a conjunctive tagging system mentioned here

Doing these simply as general tags would easily make an over abundance of tags that wouldn't be used very often and would take a lot of management to keep up with from adding them to existing pictures, creating the right implications, and keeping up with newly added pics. Having:
Female
Female_vagina
Female_breasts
female_pussy_breast
Female_penis
Female_breasts_penis

As a small sample. Now, what you are suggesting does sound similar to an existing, and successful, tagging system in place from one such e-hentai/exhentai. There they, like we do for copyrights and artists, also subcategorize tags under male and female. This would change tags to female:pussy and male:penis or female:penis. Now they also have general tags categorized by sex but doing that would take an astronomical overhaul. But maybe we could just leave genitals to being subcategorized with "female:" subs being a separate color from "male:" subs. Female, male, herm, and intersex themselves would remain general tags though.

For example this would look like
post #793346

Artist:Nezumi
Species:Cyclops
Female:breasts, penis
General:intersex, etc

something more complicated would be
post #909137

Artist:pdxyz
Species:teletubby
male:penis, balls
Female:pussy, breasts