Topic: Motivate me, maybe?

I'm trying to post my own artwork that are drawn traditionally. And this site has standards regarding posting traditional art. The problem is, my scanner is broken. And since I live in a rural are, and my hometown doesn't have a library, and I don't want to spend much for scanning on internet cafes, the place where I could scan my things is at my mom's workplace. And I wouldn't want to scan my NSFW artwork on public places.

So that only leaves me on my phone (which is a Lenovo). It's kinda my go to gadget, regardless that it's slow, but with adding an additional camera app and a photoediting app, it takes pictures quite well, even if it's not of iPhone quality due the graininess and the lack of low light settings. At least it takes better pictures than my other phone, which while faster, the storage is small and the camera is crap.

Although my phone takes pictures well, my fear I have is that some of my posts won't be approved because of the cons I mentioned about my phone, and this site has some standards regarding quality. So, how do I not get discouraged about that?

Updated by anonymous