Topic: Humans and e621

Durandal said:
Can't see why it wouldn't be.

Yes, those are still okay.

Jugofthat said:
Although now I wonder: will human x feral bestiality still be allowed?

Also still okay.

Jugofthat said:
By the way, it's a bit funny to suddenly hear an official statement saying that "E621 caters to decent furry art alone", as if asking the same thing to a staff member last month wouldn't have gotten you a firm "You silly misinformed person! E621 isn't a furry image board but a place for nice art in general!". Which I always found a rather weird thing to say when over 95% of your content contains furries bumping each other up every possible orifice.

Of course I understand rules are subject to change, but this comes across like a bit of a 180, guys. Though I suppose that's partly because I'm not involved in any behind-the-scenes site discussion, which makes this change in attitude appear much more sudden to me. Must be it. :|

Personally I've always said that our focus is furry and furry related stuff, this just makes a fully official ruling because the real rules never said anything about that, which led to confusion for a lot of users.

Granberia said:
Just don't remove not-furry pages of furry comics again guys.

Also, just to be clear, are you considering animal_ears furry? Furrypickle said here that
but I'm not sure whether it's just his opinion or official ruling.

We do either keep the entire comic, or nothing at all, so if it has something relevant to us it will stay, if we still fuck this up throw us a dmail and we'll fix it.

Also, animal ears (or even a tail) count as furry.

Lance_Armstrong said:
How about another clarification. Is this for new posts or existing posts? Is this the same policy as before just more strictly enforced, or will there be a mass deletion of already approved posts?

We're not going to delete old content, this is just from this point (or rather since a couple weeks ago) moving forward.

Updated by anonymous