An easy to use utility with a minimum interface. I've made this to make it easier to download pools without needing to Save As all the images manually and without needing to download any tools.
How to use
1. Type the pool's name or part of the name in the pool search box.
2. Hit enter or click Update Pool List.
3. Choose one of the maximum of 20 results you want to download.
4. Click Download.
Note that different browsers have different maximum size limits a page can download. I don't think any pools on e621 can reach that though.
All the images are in the correct chronological order of oldest to newest of the pool with the file format "page###.ext" were hash are padded numbers of the page and ext being the correct file extension. page001.jpg, page002.png and etc.
All main updated browsers in 2018 should work with this, even android browsers except Opera with high compression enabled.
- FileSaver.js (To prompt download.)
- jquery-3.2.1.js (Shortens the overall HTML DOM access code.)
- jszip-utils.js (Downloads the images for the zip.)