After using the 1547 App for quite a while and starting to like it alot,
I saw that sadly, perlatus seems to have stopped development.
I decided to fork the project and update the app to improve and fix it up a bit.
- fixed the API to accommodate for the update
- added hot and favorite access in the drawer
- changed posts to have more viewing space and less info
- added a better favorite button
- Pool support
- Webm support
- A better drawer header
- Clickable tags
- Uploading posts from the app
- Pageless scrolling
- Tag history
- Google play entry
- Downloads (I am working on it.)
The app is still open source, just like before.
If you find any bugs or other issues with the app, I'd love to hear about it.
You can also open an issue on github directly.
A compiled version of the app can be downloaded on the release page of the Github .
You will have to uninstall the old version (New release key, new package name.)
Credits go to @perlatus ( His github ).
Screenshots of the app.
Thats it. I hope updating this might be useful to anybody out there.