nintendo and etc created by dengon

Master: This is how Braixen wash my face lol

  • Comments
  • prettydarkthings said:
    Female ejaculation or "squirting" as its usually called comes from a woman's urethra.

    i'm pretty sure it can also come from whatever the glands on the inside of the labia minora are called

  • Reply
  • |
  • 0