Read the rules before proceeding!

Topic: Your Weirdest Kink

Posted under Off Topic

TOV said:
Just curious about you freaks and geeks, what is your weirdest kink? Not necessarily the kink you are most into but one yourself or others might find odd or hard to explain. That being said also attempt to explain the appeal to you.

My most oddball fetish would probably be shaving. Not just watching people shave though its more so others letting me shave them. There's something oddly satisfying about revealing more skin underneath a layer of hair. But more important than that is the trust involved in someone letting you use a razor on them. There is almost this emotional aspect to the act of being tender with a potentially painful tool.

Soz if this is too awkward a topic for this site feel free to flag or delete if this isn't appropriate. Being a (primarily) porn site I didn't see why not while typing it up.

Urine
Rape
Gore
Snuff
Vore
Feral

Updated by anonymous

Vaccuum_Penis gotta be my weirdest kink. Mainly smudge proof's keldeo masterpiece.

Updated by anonymous

FrigginButtsMan said: Last thing is one thing that I got interested in but this time due to a user on here mentioning it are loincloths! (etc)

Was it me? ;3 Nice job with the loincloth, I have a little hoard of various textiles and scraps of cloth that I like to wear made out of napkins, pillowcases etc. I cut a red pillowcase into one long strip and it makes a great fundoshi ^~^

post #294323

FrigginButtsMan said: (everything else)

I'm right there with ya, and it makes sense to protect your feet (if nothing else) when exercising :P I don't want to make anyone see what they don't wish to see but in my rebellious teenage years I did that more than a few times, until I got caught. v_v

I have been looking for a very specific set of traits for a while now and I'm kinda surprised how few pictures I've found, but maybe I'm just too picky. I want to find characters in the utmost humiliating situations. To me this usually means unclothed, restrained, and not just aroused but brought to climax by force while in view of at least a few onlookers to witness the subject's shame after orgasm if not before or during.

There are a lot of public_use pics that fit but to have the public in the picture means more characters to draw so understandably there aren't tons of crowds; usually the viewer is the public eye. Same goes with public_nudity and public_humiliation.

I sure do love my Embarrassed Naked Furries...
*enf* *enf* *enf*

post #95829post #1038743post #1277453

Updated by anonymous

I love paws and pawpads on anthros but not much into feet IRL. I also really dislike seeing human-type feet on anthro characters. I think it's because pawpads are really cute and soft to the touch.

I love anything to do with petplay, but to me that's just the natural result of fairly standard BDSM stuff merging with the more animalistic furry characters.

But my weirdest kink might be with long tongues. I just love the idea of a really long tongue while kissing, deepthroating or deep rimming.

There are of course loads of other kinks I have that would be considered really hardcore IRL, but are sort of par for the course around here.

Updated by anonymous

Skyward_Saint said:
Mine's the anus. It oddly attracts my attention, like a void. Plus I heard and was told anal penetration feels absolutely epic, so it sorta became my kink.

Agreed, couldn't have said better

Updated by anonymous

Sharpfuzz said:
I love paws and pawpads on anthros but not much into feet IRL. I also really dislike seeing human-type feet on anthro characters. I think it's because pawpads are really cute and soft to the touch.

Same. Feet does not appeals me at all. I prefer paws

Updated by anonymous

I have one particularly strange one...I like to call it "portaling." It's where one character uses magical or highly technologically advanced-depending on the setting-devices to separate body parts (typically ones of a naughty nature) without pain or gore, for some purpose or another. Preferably with the part still functioning as normal in every way, including sending sensory input back to its owner. Like, there was this one RP I did (not on this site, obviously) where my character would take guys' dicks home with her to use like dildos. I dunno' why, but the whole concept's really hawt to me.

Oh, and another that's not so much weird as...kind of niche, I guess? But I also really like cubs/lolis/what-have-you practicing "the world's oldest profession" (quotation marks because it almost definitely isn't...) or else getting married to adults. But that's also one I can't really explain, I just enjoy it. ^_^;

Updated by anonymous

Jacob said:
I have one particularly strange one...I like to call it "portaling." It's where one character uses magical or highly technologically advanced-depending on the setting-devices to separate body parts (typically ones of a naughty nature) without pain or gore, for some purpose or another. Preferably with the part still functioning as normal in every way, including sending sensory input back to its owner. Like, there was this one RP I did (not on this site, obviously) where my character would take guys' dicks home with her to use like dildos. I dunno' why, but the whole concept's really hawt to me.

Oh, and another that's not so much weird as...kind of niche, I guess? But I also really like cubs/lolis/what-have-you practicing "the world's oldest profession" (quotation marks because it almost definitely isn't...) or else getting married to adults. But that's also one I can't really explain, I just enjoy it. ^_^;

Like detachable_penis?

Updated by anonymous

Henlein_TheKobold said:
Like detachable_penis?

Ish. Like, somebody who can just sort of...take it off and put it back on at any time, that's strange and unrealistic to me. (Unless they're a zombie, but that raises a whole other batch of issues for me...) But, like...the portal device from this game and, to a lesser extent, its wormhole device? Yeah. (Actually, that game is what inspired me to dub it portaling. XD)

Updated by anonymous

If I were to give a exhaustive list, I would probably have to spend a good 30 minutes trying to dig up everything.
That said here are some highlights
Or low-lights?

I seem to be fascinated with the unusual, which would explain a lot of this.
Aside from that, I seems like many things center around feeling that you filter normally.
Yeah, I had a bit of a nightmare/nausea fuel thing for a while

Might post more/ follow up later, but this is already getting... in depth as is

Updated by anonymous

Weirdest kink that's purely sexual is ear fucking

My actual weirdest kink would probably be close competition. I become semi-aroused while watching back & forth racing or close fights.

Updated by anonymous

My kinks I think are more fantasies but here they are anyways~

Being tuned into a member of the opposite sex by a curse and having to do 100 "deeds"
to get back to normal again ;)

Another one is all things primal, loincloth, shamans living in the wild. Sort of predictor vs prey where you get hunted down and made into the hunter's personal slave.

Preforming sexual religious services~ like in sex cults, or rituals that in love someome has to get off or consume sexy stuff.

:P

Updated by anonymous

Why tf this thread gets resurrected regularly? It has been going on for three years now, and every time it gets buried, someone digs it out.

Updated by anonymous

EDIT: I originally forgot to post my weirdest kinks, which would be either annulment or udders.

kahen_kilon_vittu said:
Why tf this thread gets resurrected regularly? It has been going on for three years now, and every time it gets buried, someone digs it out.

resurrection seems to be a popular kink on this website.

Updated by anonymous

Pakattu_suojakaasuun said:
Why tf this thread gets resurrected regularly? It has been going on for three years now, and every time it gets buried, someone digs it out.

Thread necrophilia is my fetish.

Updated by anonymous

Stimming through underwear, latex, femdom, submissive male (bonus points if they're bigger than their partner/ muscular), sadomasochism, big balls, pegging, mild cum inflation, through_wall, and that thing where someone is clearly into something but denies it.

I guess I would consider my weirdest to be gore, though

Updated by anonymous

TOV said:
Just curious about you freaks and geeks, what is your weirdest kink? Not necessarily the kink you are most into but one yourself or others might find odd or hard to explain. That being said also attempt to explain the appeal to you.

My most oddball fetish would probably be shaving. Not just watching people shave though its more so others letting me shave them. There's something oddly satisfying about revealing more skin underneath a layer of hair. But more important than that is the trust involved in someone letting you use a razor on them. There is almost this emotional aspect to the act of being tender with a potentially painful tool.

Soz if this is too awkward a topic for this site feel free to flag or delete if this isn't appropriate. Being a (primarily) porn site I didn't see why not while typing it up.

I'm not sure I am allowed to say it? Because I was reprimanded for "being creepy" about it, but I like the scent of feet and genitals. Not, like, 2 weeks stinky but I like the unique scent of my woman's feet and etc and it's almost disappointing when she doesn't smell like anything (fresh out of the shower). She also loves my masculine scent,too. I heard that we humans work too hard to cover all our scents. My last gf told me I was very animalistic in this way. I hope I don't get banned for saying this.

Updated by anonymous

Hmm yea anything really interspecies. Hit me up if you are curious about specifics.

Updated by anonymous

Whatever the hell these are.
post #2167300 post #2167301

Vore? Transformation? Reformation? Transvoreformation? #Beesex?
Whatever it may be, it's a) bizarre, and b) firmly lodged in my brain.

Updated by anonymous

donteven said:
Whatever the hell these are.
post #2167300 post #2167301

Vore? Transformation? Reformation? Transvoreformation? #Beesex?
Whatever it may be, it's a) bizarre, and b) firmly lodged in my brain.

Tfw you unbirth someone but forget half the transformation and have to vore them again.

Updated by anonymous

Well I have a thing for dry-humping, specifically leg-humping. I don't know why, but it turns me on so much. Probably stems from my aunt's Pittbull which was my first sexual experience, and he loved to hump my leg whenever he got the chance.

Oh god, you want me to name one? I think it'd be Maxirobes, but my favorites page is absolutely cursed.

Urethral sounding is my new favourite out of all weird kinks i have encountered, even getting as far as i ordered a lot of different rods and stuff over the last few months. ^^;

Sooo... weird enough? :D

Being in a pee fight with someone like you’re using water guns except they’re penises.

EDIT: and sucking on udders

Anything shiny like latex or oiled anither wierd kink is bodyswap where the character gets swapped into something inferior like an insect and forced to see their body being used not much around of this thing though my favorites is cursed

Ever since I read this one short story that ended with the protagonist in a committed relationship with someone despite neither ever being able to understand each other verbally or through written words, I have always had a thing for permanent language barriers.

oh, another one from a story, although its horribly rare; when a pack-based or other multi-bodied entity adopts a human into its "self".

Just read a story where some dude gets brainwashed into a toon kangaroo in a straight-jacket and then performs an auto-lobotomy by picking his brains out of his nose. I shouldn't have liked that.

While not the most unusual, though certainly rare, would have to be vengeance/revenge, particularly with a violent, non-sexual bent.

As for sexual, female urethral play, especially when it doesn't feature BDSM, forced, vore, extreme insertion, et cetera.

sh1tzor said:
Transformation, vore, and human x anthro.

Transformation is hawt

I don't think anyone who's fallen this far down the weird fetish rabbit hole can honestly say to themselves that the idea of a boring dime a dozen pink haired anime girl sprouting thicc ass thighs and massive udders that lactate 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒽 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓀 isn't the least bit arousing.

I don't understand why so many people here like vore though.

Balltheft. It's a little hard to explain why though, not sure where to start.
Sadly, it's not a very common kink. Well, there is a somewhat decent amount of it, but not enough imo.

Necroing this to give my opinion, pregnancy, gynomorph, transformation (depends on the transformation), vore (certain non-lethal versions), combinations of previous kinks and weirdly enough possession and body swaps, I don't know why on those last two.

Gonna go with mind control, I guess. I have weirder kinks in my faves, but a lot of them I just find interesting either for variety's sake, or because they're essentially just different expressions of what I like about mind control (transformation art does a lot of this, especially goo_transformation).

It's kind of an annoying kink though. What I like seems to be very specific, but I don't actually understand myself what I find hot and what I don't. Also, each picture or story that I do like works only once. That one time, though, it can really work. For instance https://i.redd.it/oldhj0ut1ke21.png, post #2334959 and post #1925471 hit me really hard when I first saw them.

somerandomvoir said:
Balltheft. It's a little hard to explain why though, not sure where to start.
Sadly, it's not a very common kink. Well, there is a somewhat decent amount of it, but not enough imo.

What is ball theft, can you provide some examples.

I have a lot of weird kinks but I have no idea how to rank them. Is pee weirder than or less weird than diapers? How do either of those things compare to outdoor play in weirdness? Are wings weird?

I am really into masculine women. Not to the point that I am into literally a man with a vagina, but you get the point.

I suppose that is not confusing or unusual, but it’s the best I can come up with other than hands, feet, and ankles.

Though I must say I am into women with large phallics, feminine or masculine. I am sure that isn’t unusual as well.

I have a rather bizarre habit of taking two or more pieces of media (video games, movies, shows, etc) and doing everything I can think of to combine them into one. A mashup, so to speak. I have an intense unhealthy love for it when I can do it right, yet at the same time it's always with things that just don't really go together and I know nobody would get the same enjoyment from it that I do were it to ever leave my head.

I had quite the volatile personal experience with an old one from ninth grade back at the beginning of this year. Secret Squirrel and this dumb, DUMB ass zero budget zombie movie called Retardead. At first it was wonderful, a severe negative from the past turned to a positive. Then I couldn't move on.

When I take a step back, the extent that I go to in order to pretend this abomination is reality truly amazes me. I've been told that I am actively gaslighting myself. Please just go easy on me.

theallamericanassman said:
I have a rather bizarre habit of taking two or more pieces of media (video games, movies, shows, etc) and doing everything I can think of to combine them into one. A mashup, so to speak. I have an intense unhealthy love for it when I can do it right, yet at the same time it's always with things that just don't really go together and I know nobody would get the same enjoyment from it that I do were it to ever leave my head.

I had quite the volatile personal experience with an old one from ninth grade back at the beginning of this year. Secret Squirrel and this dumb, DUMB ass zero budget zombie movie called Retardead. At first it was wonderful, a severe negative from the past turned to a positive. Then I couldn't move on.

When I take a step back, the extent that I go to in order to pretend this abomination is reality truly amazes me. I've been told that I am actively gaslighting myself. Please just go easy on me.

That is definitely an odd kink good sir.

doomguy666 said:
That is definitely an odd kink good sir.

lol figured it'd be appropriate for the subject, especially after seeing most of the posts being non-sexual interests.

kristal_candeo said:
Equines in general are just so incredibly powerful. The are so strong, elegant, and... Well, powerful. And in some small way, I find that their physical power and elegance and speed alone so highly alluring about horses IRL. (not sexually of course, just as a general marvel of nature)

I really love the idea of one day having one and riding it without a saddle by just sitting atop and holding on by wrapping myself around their neck and torso with my body and just letting it gallop me around with a bit of speed. That would be so incredibly enjoyable to me not only as a past time, but also as a sort of firsthand experience of the expression an equine's physical power.

That something I can really can understand, this kind of feeling of freedom.
Though because I kind of like supernatural creatures I would prefer a pegasus.

unusualparadox said:
My response is: it's only weird if you're ashamed of it. That said, I'm not talking about subtle differences in different species like in Star Trek where most aliens look human except for a slight color change and different noses. I mean that alien in Star Trek (2009) is just a human with body paint; it's not the same as true xenophilia. Anyways, I envy those bastards in the distant future with interstellar space travel.

I Envy them to. Although I'm prefering the Stargate Universe. (Mostly because of the way there technology works).