Tags About Fur
- body - A fallback for when the body texture is difficult to decipher.
- exoskeleton - An external skeleton often made of chitin, seen in insects and crustaceans.
- feathers - A complex texture, seen in birds, and most gryphons. Often applied to wings of such species.
- fur - A furry texture, seen in most mammals. Even a single tuft will influence this.
- scales - A squamous texture, seen in reptiles, scalies, and most dragons.
- skin - A smooth texture, seen in humans, dolphins, and amphibians.