When a character transforms from one form to another, whether it be by innate biological ability, magical interference, or some form of technology.
Rows represent initial forms ("before") and columns represent the end result ("after").
- ! – Less than twenty (20) posts
- X – No posts/unused tag
- W – No wiki page
- A – Missing alias(es) or implication(s)
Form transformation table
Transformations to the same relative body type (e.g. "feral to feral") are not tagged.
|inanimate||inanimate_to_feral (XWA)||inanimate_to_anthro (!WA)||inanimate_to_humanoid(XWA)||inanimate_to_human(XWA)||X||inanimate_to_taur (XWA)|
Gender transformation table
- imminent_transfomation – Used when a transformation is about to occur in a comic or sequence.
- after_transformation – Posts showing the aftermath of a transformation. Often found in transformation comics.
- fluid_transformation - Transforming into or from a liquid.
- goo_transformation – When a character is transformed by (or into) goo.
- forced_transformation – When the transformation isn't voluntary or is being done by an outside force.
- form_transformation - See table
- genital_transformation - when a character transforms into some form of genitalia.
- gender_transformation - See table
- expansion – When a pre-existing body part of a character is growing in size.
- breast_expansion – When a character's pre-existing breasts swell/grow. Some transformations may cause this.
- butt_expansion – When a character's buttocks swell/grow.
- genital_expansion – When a character's pre-existing genitals swell/grow/expand.
- balls_expansion – When a character's pre-existing testicles swell/grow. Usually accompanies penis expansion.
- penis_expansion – When a character's pre-existing penis grows or expands.
- tail_expansion – When a character's pre-existing tail grows or expands.
- tongue_expansion – When a character's tongue grows longer, wider, and/or thicker. Some specific transformations may involve this, such as transformations into amphibians.
- growth – When a character is growing new body parts. Note that this also has been used for growing in size, and is additionally often tagged for expansion and inflation.
- breast_growth – When a character grows new breasts. Most often found in gender transformations, but it's also used for flat chested characters who are growing breasts.
- genital_growth – When a character grows new genitals, such as a penis or a pussy.
- muscle_growth – When a character's muscles swell/grow. Some transformations may cause this.
- tail_growth – When a character grows a new tail. Most posts tagged with this involve species transformations.
- wing_growth – When a character grows new wings.
- inflation – When a character's body or parts thereof swell by being filled with air, gases, fluids, etc. Some transformations may involve this, such as transformations into pool toys.
- size_transformation – When a character is changing in size.
- implied_transformation – Posts that suggest a transformation has happened or is happening, but there's not enough evidence to definitively confirm it.
- inanimate_transformation – When a character transforms into an inanimate object or some mobility-eliminating form.
- lust_transformation – When a character gets increasingly lustful as part of a transformation.
- petrification – When a character is petrified into some material.
- scat_transformation – When fecal matter plays a large role into a transformation.
- species_transformation – When a character is transforming from one species to another.
- evolution_(transformation) – What "Mons" go through in order to gain a more powerful form.
- suit_transformation – When a character transforms with the help of a suit, living or otherwise, into what the suit represents.
- tf_into_fictional_character – When a character transforms into a pre-existing (and, more often than not, more famous) character.
- transformation_through_sex – When a character transforms during sexual activity, or sexual activity is the cause of the transformation.
- were – A character who can transform into another being. Ambiguous. Use species_transformation for actual transformation.
- werewolf – The classic.
Not to be confused with
The following tags implicate this tag: gender_transformation, cock_transformation, cum_transformation, anthro_to_feral, feral_to_anthro, scat_transformation, goo_transformation, species_transformation, forced_transformation, evolution_(transformation), inanimate_transformation, suit_transformation, transformation_through_sex, human_to_taur, anthro_to_taur, feral_to_taur, humanoid_to_taur, food_transformation, size_transformation, transformation_sequence (learn more).