- Adds these formatting buttons to the comment/reply box and any other textbox that allows formatting
Changes the top header from this to this. (look in the next section for an explanation about the UserBar)
Also, a character counter for blips!
Hotkeys! Fave, vote up/down and navigate pools with a single keypress! (forum #57688)
Keep track of updates to pools and forum threads
TinyAliases, a quick way to add several tags with just one (forum #89046)
Preview which posts are in dispute in takedown requests
Common Tags: List the tags that are common in a search and in how many posts it appears
Quick "add to blacklist" function. Just click the "X" near a tag and voilá, it's now on your blacklist! Works for posts and users too! (for posts click the "Blacklist post" link on the Options section; for users, head to an user profile, by clicking on its username, and then click on "Blacklist user" link at he top)
And many more!!
Tested on Opera, Firefox and Chrome.
It is also compatible with:
How to install
- Create a folder in your documents (like "C:\Users\name\Documents\JS" or similar, if you don't have it already)
Download the script from here (right click on "Install" > Save Linked Content As…) to the folder you just created
Open Opera's preferences (Ctrl+F12)
Go to "Advanced" tab.
- Click OK on everything and enjoy.
This is info for Opera on Windows. I don't know if the order in other plaforms is the same *shrug*
The UserBar is a small space that contains useful links (such as your user profile, faves, messages) and is divided in three parts.
Its appearance, with default settings, is like this:
? [UserName] M0 ?6213 S2 | R? C? U? D? E? | S? L?
- Main links: This section holds 4 links to important parts of the site
- ? : Leads to your account page. The page where you find several links to other parts of the site related to your activity
[UserName]: This link's label will change to your user name. It leads to your user profile
M0: Displays the count of new, unread, messages you've received and links to your Message Center (you can hide it)
?6213: The actual count of your favorites. You can choose whether it counts faves that are now deleted or not displaying it at all
S2: This link will appear when you have subscriptions (added pools or forums to a tracking list) and it will show the number of subscriptions that have updated (ex. the link displays two new updates)
- Custom links: This section can hold an unlimited amount of links (up to 10 visible, more than that and they will be in a separate list). Configurable in the script's settings. These are in the list by default
- R?: Replies to your comments
C?: Comments on your posts
D?: DNP List
E?: This thread
Anything I missed/would you like me to add (or fix/unbroke)? Or you want to hit me for no special reason? Fell free to slap them comments here for everyone to see!
[05/09/2016] Version 3.026 (Code 160904)
- Updated DNP Database to version 431
New option to hide child/parent post relationships (aka green/yellow colored borders) [via PM]
Correct displaying of username for cases where it has characters outside of those permitted in URLs [forum #199607]
Fixed some messages on the Script Preferences pane
[ADMIN] Added hotkeys for Approving and Deleting posts [via PM]
Fixed "undefined" on the results popup after counting comments' score [forum #186378, forum #204085]
Added detection of available formatting options for input boxes
- Changed how the current page is referred to (previous versions used an array, while current uses a more understandable naming)
Minor code cleanup (like, really minor)
Added request timeout error handlers
Get it from here and follow the instructions that are appropriate for your browser from the sections above.
I hope you find it useful! Any kind of support and/or feedback will be appreciated! Donations are good too and help keep this project going! :3
Updated by randomguy85