Read the rules before proceeding!

Topic: Tag Projects

Posted under Tag/Wiki Projects and Questions

These are some of the tagging projects I've been collecting until now..
All of them need to be checked visually before editing/fixing because the search results are imprecise and they're only useful as a starting point.

General Tags

Search Description
riding rating:e The term riding is intended for literal riding ("riding an horse") not for the cowgirl position or similar sex positions
faceless_male disembodied_penis In some cases a character shouldn't be tagged with both faceless_male and disembodied_penis.
solo dickgirl female If the character has female genitalia and/or characteristics but also visible male genitalia, they should be tagged as intersex (herm, cuntboy, or dickgirl) instead of female.
dickgirl female ^same but extended
flat_chested ~male ~maleherm ~cuntboy Flat_chested: Do not use this tag for male, maleherm, cuntboy or other manly body types. Do not confuse with cuntboy. Most cub characters are generally flat-chested, but most loli will have either a flat chest or small breasts.
anatomically_correct -rating:e anatomically_correct is referred to genitalia, so it shouldn't be rated safe or questionable
animal_genitalia -rating:e animal_genitalia is probably used incorrectly here, since the rating isn't explicit
sheath -rating:e visible sheath with incorrect rating
bdsm rating:s bdsm should always be at least questionable or explicit
description:story -story -story_in_description there's a small chance that these posts are missing the "story" tag but it's not the case most of the time
monochrome colored most of the time, colored and monochrome should not be used at the same time
anatomically_correct ~pokemon ~alien ~gryphon ~dragon ~monster these creatures cannot be anatomically_correct
masturbation sex solo masturbation isn't sex
masturbation sex ^same but extended just in case, for a deeper search
penis -humanoid_penis -animal_penis missing "type of penis" , human or animal
-male -female -intersex -ambiguous -zero_pictured missing gender tags
type:swf -flash missing "flash" tag
-type:webm no_sound -flash incorrect "no_sound" tag (ex. on GIFs)
~sound ~sound_warning no_sound it's impossible for a post to have sound or sound_warning and no_sound at the same time
solo -feral -anthro missing "feral" and "anthro" tags
anthro -biped missing "biped" tag whenever it's needed
feral -quadruped missing "quadruped" tag whenever it's needed
penis -rating:e incorrect rating on posts with visible penis
gore rating:s incorrect rating on posts with gore
bondage rating:s incorrect rating on posts with bondage
solo disembodied_penis -multiple_images -multiple_scenes -sketch_page -model_sheet *possibly* missing the tags [multiple_images, multiple_scenes, sketch_page or model_sheet]
-none_pictured -solo -duo -group missing characters counter
~anthro ~feral not_furry those tags should never exist on same posts.
cum -rating:e wrong "cum" rating
*(disambiguation) disambiguation should always be changed with more precise tags
-*_penetrating penetration missing "x penetrating" tags (probably also "x penetrated")
forced* rating:e -rape probably missing "rape" tag
tagme Possibly missing a few tags
tagcount:<=15 Possible undertagged posts
~unknown_artist ~unknown_artist_signature It may be possibly to find the artist
arttags:0 Should either be tagged with an artist if the uploader was lazy, or have unknown_artist/unknown_artist_signature added
spectags:0 -zero_pictured Missing species, even adding more common tags such as mammal/scalie/humanoid helps
patreon Only should be tagged for the logo or if the website itself is visible, not the url or content from Patreon, if it's just the URL then url should be tagged instead
translation_request Posts that could be translated, or have been translated and not had the tag removed
solo duo -multiple_scenes -multi-image Missing multiple_scenes or multiple_images
solo group -multiple_scenes -multi-image Missing multiple_scenes or multiple_images
comic -one_panel_comic -one_page_comic inpool:false ischild:false isparent:false Should either be grouped with other comics via parent/child relations, or tagged with one_panel_comic/one_page_comic
solo male ~female ~breasts ~intersex -transformation Mistagged solo posts
solo female ~penis ~intersex -transformation Mistagged solo posts
-male -female -intersex -ambiguous_gender -zero_pictured Either missing gender tags or zero_pictured tag
solo_focus -duo -group Solo focus does not apply if only one character is present
ambiguous_gender solo ~penis ~pussy ~balls ~breasts The gender is not ambiguous if specific genitalia are present
penis -male -maleherm -herm -gynomorph -disembodied_penis If a penis is present, at least one of these five tags should be present as well
vagina -female -andromorph -herm -maleherm If a vagina is present, at least one of these four tags should be present as well
breasts -female -gynomorph -herm Breasts are a trait of either female or herm characters
-non-mammal_breasts breasts -mammal -humanoid -pokemon speciestags:>0 Missing non-mammal_breasts
-non-mammal_breasts breasts ~bird ~scalie ~marine Missing non-mammal_breasts
-non-mammal_breasts breasts ~flora_fauna ~insect Missing non-mammal_breasts
looking_back -rear_view Probably missing rear_view
female anthro -breasts -flat_chested -rear_view rating:e Missing breasts, flat_chested or rear_view
breasts -small_breasts -medium_breasts -big_breasts -breast_squish -rear_view Mostly pictures with untagged breast sizes
-level_difference It would probably be good to go through all combinations of pokemon and digimon levels with this search to tag level differences (ex: riolu lucario -level_difference, charizard charmander -level_difference, etc)
sex -rating:e Sex is explicit, even if there's no bits visible, though a lot of those are mistags and some from implications
canine_penis -sheath -knot Probably missing sheath or knot
barazoku ~female ~herm Barazoku is a genre of gay-oriented porn
cum_in_slit -cum_inside Cum in a slit is cum inside an orifice
hands-free -cum_while_penetrated Should have spontaneous_orgasm where no anal, vaginal or penile stimulation is depicted
muscular ~slightly_chubby ~overweight male solo -musclegut Possibly missing musclegut
pregnant sex -pregnant_sex Missing pregnant_sex
solo older_* -multiple_scenes -multi-image For solo posts older_* should be swapped to mature_*
solo young_* -multiple_scenes -multi-image For solo posts young_* should be removed
solo ~grandmother ~grandfather ~age_difference -multiple_images -multiple_scenes If the image is solo, then grandmother/grandfather should be replaced with mature_female/mature_male and have age_difference removed
incest straight -parent -sibling -cousin Possibly missing relationship tags
incest gay -father -uncle -brother -cousin Possibly missing relationship tags
incest lesbian -mother -sister -aunt -cousin Possibly missing relationship tags
father -son -daughter -ambiguous_gender Possibly incorrect relationship tagging
mother -son -daughter -ambiguous_gender Possibly incorrect relationship tagging
brother -brothers -sister -ambiguous_gender Possibly incorrect relationship tagging
sister -sisters -brother -ambiguous_gender Possibly incorrect relationship tagging

Species Tagging

Search Description
vampire_bat generic bats are not automagically vampire bats
grey_fox fox we use Vulpes for determining fox
grey_fox a grey-colored fox is not necessarily a grey_fox
silver_fox a grey-colored fox is not a silver_fox either
fox solo canis fox isn't a canis; same thing for (quoting from canis def) urocyon, false_foxes, or the maned_wolf
fox canis ^same but extended
duck rubber_duck Do not tag rubber_duck with duck, as they are inanimate objects.
maned_wolf wolf maned wolves are not wolves despite the name
hyaenid canine hyenas are not canines
hyaenid -spotted_hyena -striped_hyena -brown_hyena -aardwolf -gnoll -pokemon_(species) -hyaenid_humanoid Classifying Hyaenids in their specific species
mouse ~wood_mouse ~striped_grass_mouse murine but not Mus genus
mouse ~dormouse ~heteromyid ~dipodid ~cricetid If something is a heteromyid, dipodid, cricetid, or a dormouse, it isn't a mouse. Mice are mus genus and part of a completely different family, muridae.
~pokemon_(species) ~digimon_(species) general cleanup to remove specific species tags
equine horn -wings -unicorn should be tagged "unicorn"
equine wings -horn -pegasus should be tagged "pegasus"
equine wings horn -winged_unicorn should be tagged "winged_unicorn"
earth_pony ~wings ~horn earth ponies don't have wings or horns
unicorn pony unicorns aren't ponies
unicorn horse unicorns aren't horses
unicorn pegasus unicorns aren't pegasi, they should be tagged "winged_unicorn"
unicorn winged_unicorn unicorns are different from winged_unicorns
pegasus pony pegasi aren't ponies
pegasus horse pegasi aren't horses
pegasus unicorn pegasi aren't unicorns, they should be tagged "winged_unicorn"
pegasus winged_unicorn pegasi aren't winged unicorns
winged_unicorn pony winged unicorns aren't ponies
winged_unicorn horse winged unicorns aren't horses
winged_unicorn pegasus winged unicorns aren't pegasi
winged_unicorn unicorn winged_unicorns are different from unicorns
earth_pony ~wings ~horn earth ponies don't have wings or horns
dragon scalie not all dragons are scalie
dragon -western_dragon -eastern_dragon -wingless_dragon -wyvern -furred_dragon probably missing type of dragon

Invalid Tags

The purpose of invalid tags is to find what went wrong and use the correct tag instead. Since the site can't tell you what the tag, you tried to add, WAS before uploading/editing, it's useless to keep the invalid tags in these posts:

Search Description
invalid_tag incorrect [invalid_tag]
invalid_color incorrect [invalid_color]
invalid_color_(tan) incorrect [invalid_color_(tan)]
invalid_background incorrect [invalid_background]
invalid_taf incorrect [invalid_taf]

Resolution Tags

These projects are always correct/precise so that means they could be fixed easily through scripting..

Search Description
width:>=10000 -superabsurd_res missing [superabsurd_res] by width
height:>=10000 -superabsurd_res missing [superabsurd_res] by height
width:>=3200 -absurd_res missing [absurd_res] by width
height:>=2400 -absurd_res missing [absurd_res] by height
width:>=1600 -hi_res missing [hi_res] by width
height:>=1200 -hi_res missing [hi_res] by height
width:<=250 height:<=250 -thumbnail missing [thumbnail]
width:<=500 height:<=500 -low_res missing [low_res]
-4k width:3840 height:2160 missing [4k] part 1
-4k width:4096 height:2160 missing [4k] part 2
width:<10000 height:<10000 superabsurd_res incorrect [superabsurd_res]
width:<3200 height:<2400 absurd_res incorrect [absurd_res]
width:<1600 height:<1200 hi_res incorrect [hi_res]
width:>500 low_res incorrect [low_res] by width
height:>500 low_res incorrect [low_res] by height
width:>250 thumbnail incorrect [thumbnail] by width
height:>250 thumbnail incorrect [thumbnail] by height
4k height:<2160 incorrect [4k] (1)
4k height:>2160 incorrect [4k] (2)
4k width:>4096 incorrect [4k] (3)
4k width:<3840 incorrect [4k] (4)
4k width:3841..4095 incorrect [4k] (5)

Ratio Tags (most common ones)

Don't use the "ratio:value" function on e621 because it's imprecise, it won't only find posts that are exactly 16:9, for example, but also the ones who are very close to that value..

Search Description
-16:9 width:1920 height:1080 missing [16:9] on 1920x1080 posts
-16:9 width:1600 height:900 missing [16:9] on 1600x900 posts
-16:9 width:1280 height:720 missing [16:9] on 1280x720 posts
-4:3 width:2048 height:1536 missing [4:3] on 2048x1536 posts
-4:3 width:2000 height:1500 missing [4:3] on 2000x1500 posts
-4:3 width:1600 height:1200 missing [4:3] on 1600x1200 posts
-4:3 width:1280 height:960 missing [4:3] on 1280x960 posts
-4:3 width:1024 height:768 missing [4:3] on 1024x768 posts
-4:3 width:800 height:600 missing [4:3] on 800x600 posts

File Related

These projects are always correct/precise so that means they could be fixed easily through scripting..

Search Description
filesize:>30MB -huge_filesize missing [huge_filesize]
filesize:<=30MB huge_filesize incorrect [huge_filesize]
-bad_metadata width:<0 missing [bad_metadata] by negative width
-bad_metadata height:<0 missing [bad_metadata] by negative height
-bad_metadata filesize:<=0mb missing [bad_metadata] by negative/zero filesize

(WIP)

Last Updated on October - 18 - 2019

Updated by Dzeergy

"In no case should a character be tagged both faceless_male and disembodied_penis."

Not true; you can have images in which both faceless characters occur with disembodied body parts. Happens a lot in group sex scenarios, with both a faceless male and a disembodied penis playing active roles (they are separate entities, mind you, but they can still occur in the same image

Updated by anonymous

DiceLovesBeingBlown said:
"In no case should a character be tagged both faceless_male and disembodied_penis."

Not true; you can have images in which both faceless characters occur with disembodied body parts. Happens a lot in group sex scenarios, with both a faceless male and a disembodied penis playing active roles (they are separate entities, mind you, but they can still occur in the same image

I was quoting the line from the definition in the "faceless_male" wiki;
in any case, since there are exceptions, that's the reason why I said that every post in the results still needs to be checked manually, these links are only a starting point..

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

Also "solo -feral -anthro" still gives some anthros and ferals that haven't been tagged, if you want to add it to the list. Though it requires a bit more work as the ones you listed must have been mis-tagged, whereas a lot of posts shouldn't be tagged either as anthro or feral.

Updated by anonymous

Pupslut said:
Also "solo -feral -anthro" still gives some anthros and ferals that haven't been tagged, if you want to add it to the list. Though it requires a bit more work as the ones you listed must have been mis-tagged, whereas a lot of posts shouldn't be tagged either as anthro or feral.

added, thanks

Updated by anonymous

"bdsm should always be at least questionable or explicit"

I dunno', this image seems to fit both "bdsm" and "safe" pretty well...Borderline between safe and questionable, sure, buuuut....

Updated by anonymous

Also...

DiceLovesBeingBlown said:
"In no case should a character be tagged both faceless_male and disembodied_penis."

Not true; you can have images in which both faceless characters occur with disembodied body parts. Happens a lot in group sex scenarios, with both a faceless male and a disembodied penis playing active roles (they are separate entities, mind you, but they can still occur in the same image

Yeah, but then the character being tagged as faceless_male isn't the owner of the disembodied penis, now is he? :P The quote merely meant that if only one male is present in the image, and you can see enough of him to see that the penis attaches to the body, but not enough to see his face (or you can see the attach point, but his face is blank/censored/obscured/etc.), then you can tag it faceless_male, but not disembodied_penis.

Updated by anonymous

Jacob said:
Also...

Yeah, but then the character being tagged as faceless_male isn't the owner of the disembodied penis, now is he? :P The quote merely meant that if only one male is present in the image, and you can see enough of him to see that the penis attaches to the body, but not enough to see his face (or you can see the attach point, but his face is blank/censored/obscured/etc.), then you can tag it faceless_male, but not disembodied_penis.

I understand that now, but in the current context it read as if this would apply to all images and wasn't referring to images involving only a single male character.

Updated by anonymous

So, question. Is this thread meant to ask for help with reviewing these tag combos, or just to let staff know you're going to buckle down and go through them, or what?

Updated by anonymous

Jacob said:
So, question. Is this thread meant to ask for help with reviewing these tag combos, or just to let staff know you're going to buckle down and go through them, or what?

^all of this

Updated by anonymous

ajk said:
^all of this

Heh. Alright. Well, I went ahead and trudged through "riding rating:e" and cleared up all the ones that didn't fit. Everything that's left actually fits both tags. Or...at least has something explicit, and something else that fits my understanding of the tag "riding," at any rate. ^_^;

Updated by anonymous

Jacob said:
Heh. Alright. Well, I went ahead and trudged through "riding rating:e" and cleared up all the ones that didn't fit. Everything that's left actually fits both tags. Or...at least has something explicit, and something else that fits my understanding of the tag "riding," at any rate. ^_^;

Thx, I would do everything by myself in my spare time but there is the tag edit limit;
If more users take care of these at once, it'll be faster..

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

Maybe not the right place to ask, but for hi_res images, does an image need to be those dimensions, or just have roughly that amount of pixels?

You can get images that are either extremely tall or wide, but also thin, and I always wonder how I should tag things like that.

The same with 1920x1080, they fit the width requirement but not the height one.

Updated by anonymous

Pupslut said:
Maybe not the right place to ask, but for hi_res images, does an image need to be those dimensions, or just have roughly that amount of pixels?

You can get images that are either extremely tall or wide, but also thin, and I always wonder how I should tag things like that.

The same with 1920x1080, they fit the width requirement but not the height one.

Hi_res wiki:
'Posts with this tag should be at least 1600 pixels wide or 1200 pixels tall'

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

MyNameIsOver20charac said:
Hi_res wiki:
'Posts with this tag should be at least 1600 pixels wide or 1200 pixels tall'

I've checked that page loads of times and missed the "or," despite it being bold and underlined, every time. I even checked the history to see if it was a recent change, nope, it's been like that for years.

Thank you for pointing it out. I'm still wondering how I missed it..

Updated by anonymous

This might fall under a reason it needs to be visually checked, but couldn't it be valid to have "anatomically_correct pokemon" if the pokemon is based on a real species or genus? EG houndour/houndoom = canine, ponyta/rapidash = equine.

Updated by anonymous

Genjar said:
A few more:
penis -rating:e
gore rating:s
bondage rating:s
solo disembodied_penis -multiple_images -multiple_scenes -sketch_page -model_sheet

added, thanks

Kaworu said:
This might fall under a reason it needs to be visually checked, but couldn't it be valid to have "anatomically_correct pokemon" if the pokemon is based on a real species or genus? EG houndour/houndoom = canine, ponyta/rapidash = equine.

I guess not, you might assume that gryphons are avians as well or dragons are reptiles, but, as fantasy creatures, no one knows what genitalia they're supposed to have..

Mulcens_Instrumentum said:
If wanted, I will maintain sets of more complex searches. Like -gender*/gender* sex .

ok

@DiceLovesBeingBlown, can i copy the tag projects from your profile description?
( and also some other projects I might find on other admins/janitor profiles so we can collect everything in one place/thread )

Updated by anonymous

I usually maintain -*_penetrating penetration and -*_penetrated penetration, and keep _penetrat on my clipboard so that I can quickly just type in a gender, paste, then add the two or three letter suffix. It's not a definite implication, but every image with penetration will have at least *_penetrated or *_penetrating. This can apply to solo images as fleshlights and dildos do qualify.

Edit:
Apparently I cannot use exclude wildcards like -*_penetrating.

Updated by anonymous

Another project to consider: forced rating:e -rape

The rape tag's wiki entry says it should be applied to pictures of ANY kind of sexual interaction that is being done against one (or more) character's will. Meaning that forced_oral and the like should also be tagged rape.

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

I only just found these out, so I'll have to go through my posts to fix them.

With these, adding "solo" makes it so that almost all images found need fixing.

Duo and group versions will also need fixing, but it's harder to find incorrectly tagged images as, for example, you can have a unicorn and a pegasus in one image.

Long Version:

equine horn -wings -unicorn - should be tagged "unicorn"
unicorn pony - unicorns aren't be ponies
unicorn horse - unicorns aren't horses
unicorn pegasus - unicorns aren't pegasi, they should be tagged "winged_unicorn"
unicorn winged_unicorn - unicorns are different from winged_unicorns

equine wings -horn -pegasus - equines with wings are pegasi
pegasus pony - pegasi aren't ponies
pegasus horse - pegasi aren't horses
pegasus unicorn - pegasi aren't unicorns, they should be tagged "winged_unicorn"
pegasus winged_unicorn - pegasi aren't winged unicorns

equine wings horn -winged_unicorn - should be tagged "winged_unicorn"
winged_unicorn pony - winged unicorns aren't ponies
winged_unicorn horse - winged unicorns aren't horses
winged_unicorn pegasus - winged unicorns aren't pegasi
winged_unicorn unicorn - winged_unicorns are different from unicorns

earth_pony ~wings ~horn earth ponies don't have wings or horns

Short Version:

pony ~pegasus ~unicorn ~winged_unicorn - mutually exclusive tags

equine horn -wings -unicorn - should be tagged "unicorn"
unicorn ~pony ~horse ~pegasus ~winged_unicorn - mutually exclusive tags

equine wings -horn -pegasus - should be tagged "pegasus"
pegasus ~pony ~horse ~unicorn ~winged_unicorn - mutually exclusive tags

equine wings horn -winged_unicorn - should be tagged "winged_unicorn"
winged_unicorn ~pony ~horse ~pegasus ~unicorn - mutually exclusive tags

earth_pony ~wings ~horn - earth ponies don't have wings or horns

Wiki pages:
pony
unicorn
pegasus
winged_unicorn
earth_pony

Also, could we get this thread stickied? It's quite useful.

(Quick Edit: added some duplicate searches, such as "pegasus unicorn" and "unicorn pegasus," just in case someone only looks at one section. )

Updated by anonymous

pegasi aren't ponies\|horses

I looked into the wiki on this.. weirdly, the equine wiki, which pony references to define what cases pony does not cover, includes bat_pony and earth_pony but not pegasus (but does include the mythological *character* named pegasus)

Apparently this is because pegasus has been aliased to pterippus, which .. doesn't seem like a great idea. It seems like one of those theoretically sound ideas which in practice just confuse the average user. Basically the opposite of the 'be accessible, even if that means being a bit vulgar' intent expressed by dispensing with unguligrade (currently aliased to mammal) and requiring tagging of hooves instead.

TLDR: a user reading equine wiki would only necessarily conclude that pegasus was on the list if they actually bothered to click on pterippus or specifically looked at the pegasus article.

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

savageorange said:
TLDR: a user reading equine wiki would only necessarily conclude that pegasus was on the list if they actually bothered to click on pterippus or specifically looked at the pegasus article.

I just edited the equine wiki to change:
* [[pterippus]]

To:
* [[pterippus]] / [[pegasus]]

Which seems like the easiest solution for now.

I've also updated the pterippus wiki page to add this that was on the pegasus page:

__________

If a creature is equine and possesses both a horn and wings, it should be tagged as winged unicorn instead. Pterippus / Pegasus should not be tagged with either horse or pony for the same character.

So there should be less confusion, hopefully.

Updated by anonymous

crusty_fire said:
How about adding *(disambiguation)? This should come up with no results

Magikarp said:
I usually maintain -*_penetrating penetration and -*_penetrated penetration, and keep _penetrat on my clipboard so that I can quickly just type in a gender, paste, then add the two or three letter suffix. It's not a definite implication, but every image with penetration will have at least *_penetrated or *_penetrating. This can apply to solo images as fleshlights and dildos do qualify.

Edit:
Apparently I cannot use exclude wildcards like -*_penetrating.

Jacob said:
Another project to consider: forced rating:e -rape

The rape tag's wiki entry says it should be applied to pictures of ANY kind of sexual interaction that is being done against one (or more) character's will. Meaning that forced_oral and the like should also be tagged rape.

Pupslut said:
pony stuff

added everything, thx

Updated by anonymous

ajk said:
anatomically_correct ~pokemon ~alien ~gryphon ~dragon ~monster

these creatures cannot be anatomically_correct

Wiki said:
General: anatomically correct

A character with animal genitalia that matches the character's species.

In case of gryphons and dragons - they surely can, since those are chimeras of real animals. Simple example: a male gryphon with feline posterior and feline penis would be anatomically correct, the same gryphon with canine penis would not.

Updated by anonymous

ChainedDragon said:
In case of gryphons and dragons - they surely can, since those are chimeras of real animals. Simple example: a male gryphon with feline posterior and feline penis would be anatomically correct, the same gryphon with canine penis would not.

nah. fantasy things like that dont get the anatomically correct tags. the thing is that its all up for interpretation and artist's own preferences. there is no one correct way to depict some fantasy thing's genitalia. for example bird genitalia would be "anatomically correct" for gryphon too since its part bird, as well weird mix of feline and bird genitalia. its all way too subjective and one thing cant have like fifty different anatomically correct genitalia.

Updated by anonymous

hiekkapillu said:
nah. fantasy things like that dont get the anatomically correct tags. the thing is that its all up for interpretation and artist's own preferences. there is no one correct way to depict some fantasy thing's genitalia. for example bird genitalia would be "anatomically correct" for gryphon too since its part bird, as well weird mix of feline and bird genitalia. its all way too subjective and one thing cant have like fifty different anatomically correct genitalia.

Well, ok, but then by this logic it should be
anatomically_correct ~pokemon ~alien ~gryphon ~dragon ~monster ~hybrid ~chimera

Updated by anonymous

ChainedDragon said:
Well, ok, but then by this logic it should be
anatomically_correct ~pokemon ~alien ~gryphon ~dragon ~monster ~hybrid ~chimera

chimera can be anatomically correct. look up how irl chimerism works. for example this cat is a chimera (essentially two fertilized cat egg cells fused into one, and the cat has two different DNAs). putting a cat penis on it would be anatomically correct.
also hybrids exist irl, and can be anatomically correct too. putting a canine penis on dog/wolf hybrid is anatomically correct.

the difference is that chimeras and hybrids are something that exist irl.
fantasy animals dont. how they are presented in art is entirely up to artist, their own imagination, and interpretation of the creature.

Updated by anonymous

hiekkapillu said:
chimera can be anatomically correct. look up how irl chimerism works. for example this cat is a chimera (essentially two fertilized cat egg cells fused into one, and the cat has two different DNAs). putting a cat penis on it would be anatomically correct.

It is all true and it is all irrelevant. On this site such a cat would be tagged as simply "feline", not "chimera".

hiekkapillu said:
also hybrids exist irl, and can be anatomically correct too. putting a canine penis on dog/wolf hybrid is anatomically correct.

A dog/wolf hybrid, according to TWYS, would be simply marked as "canine", not hybrid, since there would be no apparent visual traits to identify it as a hybrid.

hiekkapillu said:
the difference is that chimeras and hybrids are something that exist irl.

Not the kind of chimeras and hybrids that are posted here. By the same token I can say that dragons exist and therefore dragons posted here can be anatomically correct.

Updated by anonymous

hiekkapillu said:
chimera can be anatomically correct. look up how irl chimerism works. for example this cat is a chimera (essentially two fertilized cat egg cells fused into one, and the cat has two different DNAs). putting a cat penis on it would be anatomically correct.
also hybrids exist irl, and can be anatomically correct too. putting a canine penis on dog/wolf hybrid is anatomically correct.

the difference is that chimeras and hybrids are something that exist irl.
fantasy animals dont. how they are presented in art is entirely up to artist, their own imagination, and interpretation of the creature.

You're thinking of chimerism, which is a tag on here for actual, real life genetic chimera and not the mythological ones. Even then, it's no species tag, just a general tag

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

Is it ok to create a bot to search through:
fox canis solo

and remove the canis tag, as foxes shouldn't be tagged canis?

I'm also going through:
fox canis solo duo
fox canis solo group

To correct any images that need correcting, so I don't untag it from any that should keep it.

Edit:
I'll also blacklist comics and posts where it's appropriate to have both tags.

Updated by anonymous

Pupslut said:
Is it ok to create a bot to search through:
fox canis solo

and remove the canis tag, as foxes shouldn't be tagged canis?

The response I had gotten when I asked if I could do something similar was no.

The problem is that if something is tagged incorrectly in the first place, you would only be making the problem worse.

Pupslut said:
Edit:
I'll also blacklist comics and posts where it's appropriate to have both tags.

This still doesn't cover it. While the tagging on here, compared to other sites, is great, you can't make generalizations like that yet.

We cant even get -none_pictured -solo -duo -group tagged correctly. There isn't a blacklist that could allow mindless tagging for this because the tags are not in a state to allow that blacklist to be created.

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

Idem said:
The response I had gotten when I asked if I could do something similar was no.

The problem is that if something is tagged incorrectly in the first place, you would only be making the problem worse.

[..]

We cant even get -none_pictured -solo -duo -group tagged correctly. There isn't a blacklist that could allow mindless tagging for this because the tags are not in a state to allow that blacklist to be created.

The -none_pictured -solo -duo -group genuinely surprised me. I expected less than 50 pages, but no, over 750. It kinda puts it into perspective on how easy it would be to accidentally make things worse.

With the blacklist, I meant more that I'd look through the 24 pages of that search and write down the IDs of posts that shouldn't have a tag removed. That way it'd only alter the ones that I know need the tag removing.

I suppose a bot would be more suited for tags that a computer can easily identify, like:
filetype:webm order:filesize_asc -<30_second_webm

Then download the video, check the length, and then add the tag if necessary.

Or just for setting the ratios, like 16:9, as the api gives the resolution, making it quite easy to calculate.

I was halfway through making an e6 downloader, as I don't think there's a cross platform downloader that also downloads swf files and/or can save tags and metadata, then thought I could modify it to be a bot, and be a bit more useful.

Thanks for the reply. I'll more than likely stay away from a tagging bot for now. If I do make one later then I'll have it be more for the ratios of images, as that doesn't rely on the actual content as such.

Thanks again.

Quick edit:
I also saw TagBot and thought of picking up a few of those searches, as it hasn't been active in quite a while.

Updated by anonymous

How can I remove tags from my search. Like, if I only want posts with anal_penetration but no oral_penetration, what do I do?

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

GayZoraian0823 said:
How can I remove tags from my search. Like, if I only want posts with anal_penetration but no oral_penetration, what do I do?

you can add a dash in front of the tag, so:
anal_penetration -oral_penetration

And if you want to always remove a tag, you can add it to your blacklist, so that posts with those tags will be automatically hidden.

Updated by anonymous

Found some new ones!

This has given quite a lot of posts (save the threesome one, which could be more easily fixed). A few things could be causing this:

  • (simple) The multi-image tag is missing.
  • If the image is not a multi-image post...
    • solo_focus could be mistagged as solo, or the post contains both tags.
    • One of either the solo, duo, threesome, or group tags in a non-multi-image is tagged when it should not be.

Updated by anonymous

AgentParadox said:

There is also multiple_scenes but that is still only a modest reduction in mistagged images when considered with the tag combinations you listed.

And while we're on the subject of the solo tag I'd like to add
solo ~grandmother ~grandfather ~age_difference -multiple_images -multiple_scenes
plus ~older_* but I'm hitting the tag limit

If the image is truly solo then the correct mature_* should replace grand* and age_difference.

Updated by anonymous

I have a list of a few projects I can add to the list if you're interested.

hands-free -Cum_while_penetrated I've tried to add the spontaneous_orgasm tag on the posts where cum_while_penetrated is just missing; there's a big problem of cum variant tags not being tagged beyond just Cum or Cum_inside

The tagging of non-mammal_breasts is a HUGE one, but the tag limit makes it almost impossible to make dents in it. The main searches I have are bird breasts -Non-mammal_breasts, pokemon breasts -Non-mammal_breasts, Scalie breasts -Non-mammal_breasts, Shark breasts -Non-mammal_breasts, marine breasts -Non-mammal_breasts, fish breasts -Non-mammal_breasts, snake breasts -Non-mammal_breasts, reptile breasts -Non-mammal_breasts, Flora_fauna breasts -Non-mammal_breasts, arthropod breasts -Non-mammal_breasts

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

Volteer133 said:
The tagging of non-mammal_breasts is a HUGE one, but the tag limit makes it almost impossible to make dents in it. The main searches I have are bird breasts -Non-mammal_breasts [..]

I could be missing something, but couldn't you simplify it to:
-mammal breasts -non-mammal_breasts

If there's nothing I'm missing, I could add that to my tag bot, as it'd be a case where you could always add the tag.

Though for the tagbot I'd maybe change it to be:
breasts -non-mammal_breasts -mammal -animal_humanoid -humanoid

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

MyNameIsOver20charac said:
what if the post depicts a mammal but the mammal tag is missing?

Couldn't you also say that of the quoted post as well?

For example, wolf, wolf implies canis, which implies canine, which implies canid, which implies, finally, mammal.

So when you have species tagged like that, there shouldn't be any mammals missing a mammal tag so long as the species is tagged. And if the species isn't tagged then the quoted post wouldn't work either.

Quick edit:
In terms of a tagging not I see what you mean, there could be no species tags at all.

How about:
solo breasts -non-mammal_breasts -mammal -humanoid speciestags:>1

So there'd need to be at least two species tags, such as snake and scalie, without a mammal, and only one character depicted so that there wouldn't be a second untagged mammal in there.. How's that sound?

(Sorry, I've edited this like five times, hopefully you just read this updated version..)

Updated by anonymous

Pupslut said:
Couldn't you also say that of the quoted post as well?

For example, wolf, wolf implies canis, which implies canine, which implies canid, which implies, finally, mammal.

So when you have species tagged like that, there shouldn't be any mammals missing a mammal tag so long as the species is tagged. And if the species isn't tagged then the quoted post wouldn't work either.

Quick edit:
In terms of a tagging not I see what you mean, there could be no species tags at all.

How about:
solo breasts -non-mammal_breasts -mammal -humanoid speciestags:>1

So there'd need to be at least two species tags, such as snake and scalie, without a mammal, and only one character depicted so that there wouldn't be a second untagged mammal in there.. How's that sound?

(Sorry, I've edited this like five times, hopefully you just read this updated version..)

hmmm... Yeah, I think that should work! Won't finish the project, but it'll defifitely be a start :)

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

MyNameIsOver20charac said:
hmmm... Yeah, I think that should work! Won't finish the project, but it'll defifitely be a start :)

I just thought, with my tagbot checking every image, rather than going through e6, I'll need a list of every non-mammalian species, or certain species, to tag.

There's tag_group:species that lists a lot, but I wouldn't trust myself to go through them and not accidentally include a mammal.

I was thinking of ignoring humanoids as well, unless there's specific ones that should also be tagged. Also I'm not sure where a few fictional species would fit in.

I'd much rather have a list of things to include, rather than things to exclude, as then if a new mammalian species gets added, it won't automatically get tagged.

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

So, with the non-mammal_breasts stuff, marine covers shark and fish, scalie implies reptile and snake, and avian covers bird.

Then can I ask for more input on these things:

Should I blacklist humanoid?
The wiki for non-mamal_breasts says: "Humanoid breasts on any species of animal that does not, in real life, produce milk." So that should mean any post tagged with solo, marine and not hybrid, with breasts, should get tagged with non-mammal_breasts, humanoid or not. Is that right?

So would that also include this being tagged with non-mammal_breasts:
post #1867912

Then shouldn't avian solo mammal -humanoid -hybrid be empty? I could remove the mammal tag from all of them, but I wouldn't really want to mis-tag anything, so it's definitely something I'd be dubious about actually implementing.

Then should I ignore the mammal tag?
I feel I really shouldn't, but it depends on what you guys think.
If a post shows a shark's breasts lactating, showing that they're part mammal, it would be irrelivant to the non-mammal_breasts tag, as that focuses on real-life species. So the "shark" in the post could be a mammal, but the non-mammal tag would still apply, as sharks can't give milk in real life.

Then I thought I'd say that pokemon, I feel, shouldn't be tagged with non-mammal_breasts, as they're fictional, and the wiki says, "in real life."

I'm pretty tired, so my logic could be completely off, and I'd much rather ask here than mis-tag everything.

Also, for if you want to suggest other taqs that always imply something, there's no limit on tags for my bot, if that helps, as it downloads all the tags and checks them.

Updated by anonymous

Got some to contribute.

Search Description
tagcount:<=15 I remember reading somewhere that posts should have at least 15 tags. I can't find it now, but searching for anything at or under this threshold would be a good way to find undertagged images
muscular overweight male solo -musclegut Brings up images with characters potentially fitting the musclegut bodytype, but not tagged as such
muscular slightly_chubby male solo -musclegut See above
~muscular ~overweight male solo -musclegut See above
incest gay -father -uncle -brother -cousin Brings up gay incest images with potentially insufficient relationship tagging. Excludes grandfather/grandson due to tag search limits
incest straight -parent -sibling -cousin Brings up straight incest images with potentially insufficient relationship tagging. Excludes relationships involving aunts/uncles, nieces/nephews, and grandparents/grandchildren due to tag search limits
incest lesbian -mother -sister -aunt -cousin Brings up lesbian incest images with potentially insufficient relationship tagging. Excludes grandmother/granddaughter due to tag search limits
barazoku ~female ~herm Barazoku is a genre of gay-oriented porn. Not sure if maleherm should also be removed from barazoku posts
ambiguous_gender solo ~penis ~pussy ~balls ~breasts The gender is not ambiguous if specific genitalia are present
penis -male -maleherm -herm -dickgirl -disembodied_penis If a penis is present, at least one of these five tags should be present as well.
vagina -female -cuntboy -herm -maleherm If a vagina is present, at least one of these four tags should be present as well
breasts -female -dickgirl -herm Breasts are a trait of either female or herm characters
cum_in_slit -cum_inside Cum in a slit is cum inside an orifice
solo_focus -duo -group Solo focus does not apply if only one character is present

Updated by anonymous

Virulan, breasts also go on dickgirls...

Updated by anonymous

Virulan said:
breasts -female -herm

You forgot dickgirl

cum_in_slit

Sounds concrete enough to just go to an implication rather than a manual project

Updated by anonymous

Pupslut said:
I could be missing something, but couldn't you simplify it to:
-mammal breasts -non-mammal_breasts

If there's nothing I'm missing, I could add that to my tag bot, as it'd be a case where you could always add the tag.

Though for the tagbot I'd maybe change it to be:
breasts -non-mammal_breasts -mammal -animal_humanoid -humanoid

the problem with the initial search is that there is a page limit. I've had to extend my effective limit by putting like 200-300 posts per page, and with some of the broader ones I've hit the page limit. The search I was doing was the one that could include say, a canid male and a Scalie female, which has to be manually identified, but the tag bot would cover the others, so long as the mammals are tagged.

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

Volteer133 said:
the problem with the initial search is that there is a page limit. I've had to extend my effective limit by putting like 200-300 posts per page, and with some of the broader ones I've hit the page limit. The search I was doing was the one that could include say, a canid male and a Scalie female, which has to be manually identified, but the tag bot would cover the others, so long as the mammals are tagged.

How does the page limit affect things? After 750 pages you can keep clicking "next" and it'll still move back through pages, the only difference is it swaps to "before_id", rather than page count, but it still works the same.

With my bot, looking through things again, I'm not really sure. I don't want it to mis-tag things and if someone's forgotten to add a species, or forgotten the humanoid tag, then it could easily mis-tag.

Updated by anonymous

Pupslut said:
So, with the non-mammal_breasts stuff, marine covers shark and fish, scalie implies reptile and snake, and avian covers bird.

Then can I ask for more input on these things:

Should I blacklist humanoid?
The wiki for non-mamal_breasts says: "Humanoid breasts on any species of animal that does not, in real life, produce milk." So that should mean any post tagged with solo, marine and not hybrid, with breasts, should get tagged with non-mammal_breasts, humanoid or not. Is that right?

So would that also include this being tagged with non-mammal_breasts:
post #1867912

Then shouldn't avian solo mammal -humanoid -hybrid be empty? I could remove the mammal tag from all of them, but I wouldn't really want to mis-tag anything, so it's definitely something I'd be dubious about actually implementing.

Then should I ignore the mammal tag?
I feel I really shouldn't, but it depends on what you guys think.
If a post shows a shark's breasts lactating, showing that they're part mammal, it would be irrelivant to the non-mammal_breasts tag, as that focuses on real-life species. So the "shark" in the post could be a mammal, but the non-mammal tag would still apply, as sharks can't give milk in real life.

Then I thought I'd say that pokemon, I feel, shouldn't be tagged with non-mammal_breasts, as they're fictional, and the wiki says, "in real life."

Also, for if you want to suggest other taqs that always imply something, there's no limit on tags for my bot, if that helps, as it downloads all the tags and checks them.

that was the basis of my project, yeah, and you're right about the humanoids that aren't hybrids, that's something I was manually identifying, but if you were to do the bot I'd say that would probably work.

avian solo mammal -humanoid -hybrid by logic should be empty, but a combination of "tenchnically-not-a-hybrid" like a gryphon having an implication to some mammal because of it's bottom part, a missing ambient_bird tag, or an image tagged as Solo when they mean solo-focus

I mean, if the pokemon is an animate_inanimate I was also planning on tagging that cuz those object wouldn't have it in real life. But pokemon and digimon were a separate search that really requires you to go by individual basis because the species are part of the species tag, but as far as I know none or VERY few are implicated to a "real-life" species tag because of the existence of pokemorphs which are animal_humanoids

When I'm done with my little excursion through the catalogue of general tags I may be able to have a better list of filterable tags

Updated by anonymous

I've got a handful more.

Search Description
comic inpool:false ischild:false isparent:false Finds comic pages that should probably either be grouped with other comics via parent/child relations, or would fit in the one_page_comic tag
level_difference Not a specific tag incongruency at play here, but it would probably be a good idea to go through all combinations of pokemon and digimon levels with this search to tag level differences (ex: riolu lucario -level_difference, charizard charmander -level_difference, etc)
-male -female -intersex -ambiguous_gender -none_pictured Returns pictures with either at least one character but no gender tags, or with no characters but no none_pictured tag
father -son -daughter -ambiguous_gender Returns pictures with potentially incorrect relationship tagging. May get messy with intersex characters, not sure how exactly to account for them
mother -son -daughter -ambiguous_gender See above
brother -brothers -sister -ambiguous_gender See above
sister -sisters -brother -ambiguous_gender See above

Updated by anonymous

So correct me if I'm wrong. Is the OP manually keep track of what projects are finished/require finishing?

I'll definitely help this once I get some chump-time, might make a public doc where a list of projects can be found including their state (pending, completed, on-going, continuous, etc.)

Updated by anonymous

GtheOtter said:
So correct me if I'm wrong. Is the OP manually keep track of what projects are finished/require finishing?

I'll definitely help this once I get some chump-time, might make a public doc where a list of projects can be found including their state (pending, completed, on-going, continuous, etc.)

This is supposed to be a thread collecting a list of projects that could be worked on. Everything should be on-going because new posts are uploaded every day.

Updated by anonymous

Genjar

Former Staff

GtheOtter said:
I'll definitely help this once I get some chump-time, might make a public doc where a list of projects can be found including their state (pending, completed, on-going, continuous, etc.)

That was the idea for e621:tagging_projects, but it never got used much.

Updated by anonymous

D.D.M.

Privileged

Genjar said:
That was the idea for e621:tagging_projects, but it never got used much.

I didn't even know that such a page existed, or perhaps I just never noticed it when checking through the Wiki and Tags (somehow...). I can add some projects to the list when I've got more time, and try to contribute additional projects to the page on a regular basis as well.

Updated by anonymous

Is this still going? If so, I'd like to suggest "pregnant sex -pregnant_sex" 'cause...yeah.

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

Patreon is often mistagged as it's only for the logo, or if the website itself is visible, not the url or content from patreon.

If it's just a url then it should be tagged with url instead.

Updated by anonymous

adding these:

1. looking_back -rear_view

  • mostly shows pictures of untagged rear_view posts: >750 pages

2. breasts -big_breasts -small_breasts -medium_breasts -breast_squish -rear_view

  • mostly pictures with untagged breast sizes: >750 pages

3. mistagged "solo" posts
solo female penis -trasformation: 49 pages
male solo breasts -transformation: 29 pages
male female solo -transformation: 50 pages
intersex male solo -transformation: 5 pages
intersex female solo -transformation: 6 pages

  • pictures that are mistagged: penis instead of dildo, female instead of instead of intersex, solo instead of solo_focus, etc. or missing a transformation tag : ~140 pages

4. female anthro -breasts -flat_chested -rear_view rating:e

  • for most pics one of the subtracted tags is missing: >750 pages

Updated by anonymous

Main post updated.
Thanks @Pupslut for the help. :)

Updated by anonymous

Pup

Privileged

ajk said:
Main post updated.
Thanks @Pupslut for the help. :)

Glad I could help :)

Updated by anonymous

I think wristwatch is undertagged.
(I realize this is lower-prority compared with other issues)

1878 tagged with watch
491 tagged with wristwatch
(186 tagged with pocketwatch
(47 tagged with stopwatch)
491+186+47= 724

So potentially 1154 posts could get tagged with wristwatch (but some of them probably other types of watch)

Updated by anonymous