Read the rules before proceeding!

Topic: Find The Artist/Source/Image Request Thread

Posted under Art Talk

There was a great image that used to be here, don't know where it went. It was a raptor girl banging a human guy missionary style on his bed, where she says, "do it, call me a clever girl" or something like that, with a poster of Jeff Glodbloom saying "life finds a way" on the guy's wall. Anybody know where I could find it again?

I browsed a site my friend uses sometimes and found an image I wanted to figure out the source for. Said image

I of course searched e621 for post with tags it might’ve had if it was posted here. I didn’t find it here. I can’t make out what the artist name exactly is from the signature either, so my next bet was reverse searching. I’m using mobile, so It seems my capabilities are limited. I say this because I can’t view the image itself to use for reverse searching. So I had my friend send me the downloaded version so I could upload it to an image hosting site from there to use to reverse search. I tried all the methods from above to no avail, (I couldn’t get this one to load results for some reason) and I’m not sure who else to ask for help. Hopefully because it it’s dated for 2018 it’ll be a bit easier to find.

I'm trying to find a certain picture I think I saw here before. It was a short comic, a woman in her kitchen talking to friends, the husbando comes in, has violent sexual relations with her mouth, grabs a coffee and then walks back off screen. The woman then coughs and goes back to talking with her friends like nothing happened.
If anyone knows the picture I'd greatly appreciate it, or if they know it isn't on this site but in fact elsewhere, I would appreciate that information as well.

baddragon_ said:
I'm trying to find a certain picture I think I saw here before. It was a short comic, a woman in her kitchen talking to friends, the husbando comes in, has violent sexual relations with her mouth, grabs a coffee and then walks back off screen. The woman then coughs and goes back to talking with her friends like nothing happened.
If anyone knows the picture I'd greatly appreciate it, or if they know it isn't on this site but in fact elsewhere, I would appreciate that information as well.

casual_sex oral revealed post #1978889, which has a parent in post #2185537

scalielover21 said:
There was a great image that used to be here, don't know where it went. It was a raptor girl banging a human guy missionary style on his bed, where she says, "do it, call me a clever girl" or something like that, with a poster of Jeff Glodbloom saying "life finds a way" on the guy's wall. Anybody know where I could find it again?

gonna bump my search to the bottom here

This one looks super old but it's one of my oldest downloads, it's an unpacking EXE file that opens a VERY old flash file called "mobile yiff flash archiv 0.5" (the missing E is intentional) the date modified in file explorer looks to be 3/26/2010...
images for reference. googling seems to link to a site called: http://yiffyflash.furrynet.com/ that according to wiki failed in 2014 due to the server dying. It doesn't appear to have anything like what's in that exe. here's a few images for reference:
https://i.imgur.com/x5Gr6sw.png
https://i.imgur.com/730ccn3.png
https://i.imgur.com/ojUisX6.png
https://i.imgur.com/cDnLdFF.png
https://i.imgur.com/rWjXXS8.png

And finally, there's a band that this archive claims to be "Dagobah - Balls of Fire" is the song. I've done lots of searching for the band, but obviously just picked up a bunch of star wars links... It's not even in english, not sure what language it is lol. A couple images of that:
https://i.imgur.com/33um63V.png
https://i.imgur.com/FUKOnqX.png
https://i.imgur.com/UFe3gW8.png

Hopefully I'm not too out of left field posting all this, but man would it be cool to find someone that knows what the heck this is, lol.
EDIT: The EXE obviously isn't on the site, but I was hoping the video would be. looking in stop_motion doesnt bring it up... LMK if I need to take this down I'll do it right-o

oldest image on furraffinity site with search criteria of "stop motion" posted [14] years ago lol. No idea why it's called Dagobah, apparently it's a german band by the name of "Seeed" I can't find the video on their youtube channel, maybe it's a fan animation? the search continues.. partial sauce: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/83975/

Sauce found, Seeed - Ding on youtube at this address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yWU0lFghxU

sorry lol, I have this bad habit of asking a question and answering it myself lol. I couldn't find this video 7 years ago but now that I asked I guess it was obvious I would find the answer in a few minutes, lol. hopefully I gave some of you a nostalgia hit though. I'll be downloading the video just in case it gets further lost.
EDIT: spelling

Updated

Bit of cropped yiff: https://i.imgur.com/lkmvSQy.png

Tried every reverse image search known to man, but I don't think most of them handle cropped images very well. Searching tags here didn't find anything either. Thanks in advance.

This one is deleted,but i've been trying to find it everywhere, https://e621.net/posts/2110473?q=status%3Adeleted , it was in my favorites 3 months ago, so i tried looking at the source, and it's only his twitter account, but it doesn't have the image i was looking for, all i remember about the image itself, it was a female werewolf with white fur spreading, i just hope someone finds it, otherwise, i'm a very unlucky person.

There is a comic of a human with a canine head (I think male), and another human with cat or fox ears (female). The animal-eared one gifts the canine-headed one with a sweater (I believe it was green colored), but it's too large, so their solution is to stuff him with food so that he gains enough weight to make it fit. The animal-eared one feeds him things like whole cakes, and eventually herself, but she "respawns" (with onomatopoeia like "poof") and feeds herself to him again several times. (By now the canine-headed one is very obese and the sweater is torn to shreds.) Finally they stop and realize the sweater is destroyed but cuddle each other. And, I think, the animal-eared one makes a new, larger sweater, but maybe not. Lastly, I believe the comic was vaguely Christmas themed.

I can't find this comic here, on Aryion, or on FurAffinity. I don't remember where I saw it, maybe Twitter or on Discord. The comic was two or three separate images, and had a distinctly Western but simple, partially cel-shaded style, with average professionalism but clear experience. If anyone knows this comic, where I could find it, or what artist would have made it, I will be deeply appreciative.

hi folks
i recently found this image i once used as an avatar in my archives
http://roxie.nyc/nsfw/reddrgn.png
i know it was a crop of some furry art and i was hoping someone could help me identify it

what i recall:
it was a pinup, rather than anything full-frontal
red dragon lady (or some other scalie perhaps), in a come-hither pose
the spot where the head cuts off in the picture is where it cut off vertically in the original; the rest of her face and head isnt seen
her hair and arm covered over her nipples
she was kind of chubby/plump around the middle (maybe? i could be misremembering on this point)

well, that's all i've got; thanks in advance if anyone's able to try and help ^^

roxiemika said:
hi folks
i recently found this image i once used as an avatar in my archives
http://roxie.nyc/nsfw/reddrgn.png
i know it was a crop of some furry art and i was hoping someone could help me identify it

what i recall:
it was a pinup, rather than anything full-frontal
red dragon lady (or some other scalie perhaps), in a come-hither pose
the spot where the head cuts off in the picture is where it cut off vertically in the original; the rest of her face and head isnt seen
her hair and arm covered over her nipples
she was kind of chubby/plump around the middle (maybe? i could be misremembering on this point)

well, that's all i've got; thanks in advance if anyone's able to try and help ^^

post #26078

munkelzahn said:
post #26078

you're absolutely wonderful! i tried all the reverse image searching sites i could find, but none of them are particularly good with a small, cropped fragment of an image like that... thanks so much!!

Im trying to find an image of a tiger and a wolf in a shower, the wolf was sitting down while and the tiger guy was standing over him getting his dick sucked by the wolf. You could only see the tiger's lower body and the art style was pretty realistic looking, similar to that of Chunie's.

Does anyone recognize this picture/artist? It's from a comic (I originally found the comic on FA). The specific page featured a red panda (who was male) who had been turned into a female. The panel is a flashback memory/camera footage. https://imgur.com/a/j9kQAzA

I found this picture in my Nanachi folder and wanted to see if it was here, only to find that I can't find it anywhere.
Not on Pixiv, not through ascii2d, not on google images, nothing. It may be a crop?
In any case I'd like to find the artist that made it.

https://files.catbox.moe/51hnwt.jpg